Shoutbox

[REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. (/showthread.php?tid=69263)

[REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by mIRC Scripting on 12-07-2006 at 11:10 PM

I was hoping someone could please write up a script, that when I type such as /sendmsg 1 it sends a message specified as "1", EG: I type /sendmsg 1, it sends "Testing" I type /sendmsg 2, it sends "Testing Completed" and have customizable messages. Is this possible, and if so, please write it, I understand you are busy, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advace guys (or girls)

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by alexp2_ad on 12-07-2006 at 11:11 PM

The quick texts feature of messenger plus can basically do this already.

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by mIRC Scripting on 12-07-2006 at 11:12 PM

How do I use this?

Sorry for the double post, but I can not find the above-mentioned feature.

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by Deco on 12-07-2006 at 11:21 PM

Plus menu -> preferences -> conversations tab ->  quick texts (left side) -> add button -> shortcut type /1 -> meessage type Testing -> click ok -> open chat window -> type /1 -> hit enter. Voilá

Enjoy

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by CookieRevised on 12-07-2006 at 11:21 PM

Plus! > Preferences > Conversations > Quick Texts > Add...

eg:
  Fast Send Shortcut:  /sendmsg1
  Line Breaks: Normal

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by mIRC Scripting on 12-07-2006 at 11:26 PM

Wow, thanks, making the lost list now, but, can someone like CookieRevised ( Love the name, by the way) make a script that allows me to say like /blockmsg <time> <reason> and it says like You have been blocked by Sephiroth for: <Reason> This block will expire in: <Time> or if no time is specified, say this block will not expire.

How do I become an Official Tester?

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by Deco on 12-08-2006 at 12:04 AM

Do you want to receive their meessage ? Or do you want the script to reply with the message and close the window?

RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by Spunky on 12-08-2006 at 12:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mIRC Scripting
Wow, thanks, making the lost list now, but, can someone like CookieRevised ( Love the name, by the way) make a script that allows me to say like /blockmsg <time> <reason> and it says like You have been blocked by Sephiroth for: <Reason> This block will expire in: <Time> or if no time is specified, say this block will not expire.

I am in the process of writing this as you requested in this thread

Please do not duplicate threads or requests and be patient for people to reply.

So far all of that is in the script I'm making... All I need to add now is the function to unblock them if the specified time is up
RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by Deco on 12-08-2006 at 12:31 AM

Lol Spunky I am writing one too!!!!!! Damn you I hope you don't beat me to it hehehe

RE: RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by mIRC Scripting on 12-08-2006 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

I am in the process of writing this as you requested in this thread

Please do not duplicate threads or requests and be patient for people to reply.

So far all of that is in the script I'm making... All I need to add now is the function to unblock them if the specified time is up

Thanks man, now, how do I become an official tester?

I did a bit of searching, and found the info about becoming an Official Tester, no need to answer that, sorry for double post. Can someone direct me towards an edit button?
RE: RE: RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by Felu on 12-08-2006 at 10:08 AM

quote:
Can someone direct me towards an edit button?

[Image: edit.gif]<- This is the edit button ;).
RE: [REQUEST]Automatic Message Sender - Read and Check, please. by mIRC Scripting on 12-08-2006 at 12:27 PM

Thanks, sorry for all the double posts and stuff. :(