Shoutbox

See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. (/showthread.php?tid=69266)

See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by marcelomarques on 12-08-2006 at 12:28 AM

Hi folks.... does anyone here know if there is a script that tells if your friends has Messenger Plus and the scripts?

Thank you very much!!!!

RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by albert on 12-08-2006 at 12:31 AM

I think the easy answer is no for the scripts : invasion of privacy..

Yet if you want to know if he has MSG PLUS you can use :

/ping

RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by marcelomarques on 12-08-2006 at 12:35 AM

and I type that on the chat window?

thanks?

RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by Kenji on 12-08-2006 at 12:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marcelomarques
and I type that on the chat window?
Yeah

just type it and you should get a response :)
RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by marcelomarques on 12-08-2006 at 12:47 AM

but that's gonna pop up on the other side..... I don't let the other person know....

thanks again.....

RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by albert on 12-08-2006 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marcelomarques
but that's gonna pop up on the other side..... I don't let the other person know....

thanks again.....
I don't see any other way.. Without going over your friend's privacy. This sounds like you're trying to play a bad trick to your friend.
RE: See if someone has Messenger Plus and what scripts.. by NiteMare on 12-08-2006 at 01:25 AM

there absolutly no way to check if a contact has plus or not with out them knowing, this is done on purpose by patchou, for the exact reason of privacy