Shoutbox

Yahoo contacts don't appear on contact list - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Yahoo contacts don't appear on contact list (/showthread.php?tid=69307)

Yahoo contacts don't appear on contact list by MamZazou on 12-09-2006 at 06:58 PM

OK, everything is fine, and I can talk to yahoo contacts, only if they come and talk to me though, and I can't see them on my contact list, even if I'm talking to them. They don't appear at all. I've asked them, and they are connected as online. Anyone had the same problem?

RE: Yahoo contacts don't appear on contact list by Rolando on 12-09-2006 at 07:30 PM

Do they appear in your contact list at all (as offline)? If not, try adding them again.. If they do, try deleting them and adding them again, see if that helps.

RE: RE: Yahoo contacts don't appear on contact list by MamZazou on 12-09-2006 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Do they appear in your contact list at all (as offline)? If not, try adding them again.. If they do, try deleting them and adding them again, see if that helps.

well, I have 2, and one of them doesn't appear at all, but the other one appears as offline all the time. I'll try to remove them and add them again