Shoutbox

Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read (/showthread.php?tid=69328)

Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read by XM4ST3RX on 12-10-2006 at 08:40 AM

Hi,

I'm currently using Windows Vista and when viewing chat logs in XML Format, the text is appearing very small... is there anyway to make the text any bigger?

Thanks,
XM4ST3RX

RE: Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read by foaly on 12-10-2006 at 03:52 PM

hold ctrl and scroll down...

RE: Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read by XM4ST3RX on 12-11-2006 at 04:40 AM

Hi,

I tried that, however it doesnt seem to resolve the issue :(. Thanks for your help though.

Anyone else got any ideas, please?

EDIT: ive also tried "CTRL and +"

EDIT: "CTRL + Scroll Down" seems to work in my web browser etc, so its definatly not an issue with the mouse or anything, it just doesnt seem to work within the MPLive Chat Log windows

Thanks,
XM4ST3RX

RE: Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read by Cartox on 12-11-2006 at 06:01 AM

If I open the chatlogs in a browser (nl.Firefox) i'm able to adjust the size of the font with Ctrl + scroll.

maybe u could try this as temporary solution:)

RE: Windows Vista - Chat Logs - Text too small to read by XM4ST3RX on 12-12-2006 at 12:06 AM

Hi,

yes Cartox, this also works fine for me too... i'm guessing it's something to with with MPLive.

Thanks,
XM4ST3RX