Shoutbox

[Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) (/showthread.php?tid=69356)

[Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by pollolibredegrasa on 12-11-2006 at 01:35 AM

What it does:

Simply returns a slogan with the word of your choice from www.sloganizer.net. Also supports BB code and IRC format tags (not thoroughly tested though)!

Usage:

Simply type into the chat window /slogan <whatever you want>

Screenshot:

[Image: screenshotrp8.png]

Known bugs:

Some characters turn out as their representative HTML entities (eg. £ becomes &pound; ) - not sure how to fix, so any help appreciated.

Thanks to CookieRevised for the XML object idea to remove certain HTML entities, and thanks to vaccination for testing :chrongue:

UPDATED - Bugs fixed:
  • /slogan command is now case insensitive
  • script will not return the same slogan repeatedly if more than one space is used
  • script will not leave a \ before an apostrophe

RE: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by vaccination on 12-11-2006 at 04:05 PM

I love this script, it's awesome. especially if you feel really down, then it cheers you up :P

<3 ffc!

RE: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by prashker on 12-11-2006 at 11:48 PM

Yay, update ftw :D

RE: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by MicroWay on 12-12-2006 at 12:28 AM

Uou!!!
Liked the script (and the update) -> N.I.C.E. work", it's as simple as that!" :P
(Y) Tahnks...

RE: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by DarkMe on 12-12-2006 at 12:41 AM

Good script
* DarkMe downloads
:p

RE: [Release] Sloganizer Script (updated) by vanillaflavoured on 01-25-2009 at 09:10 PM

Is there a way of modifying this script or having another script to "extend" this script so that it will set my nickname to the return value of /slogan?