Shoutbox

Script contest - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Script contest (/showthread.php?tid=69361)

Script contest by Jimbo on 12-11-2006 at 07:51 AM

Has anyone recieved an email to say that their script was entered into the contest or was declined from the contest becasue i haven't recieved either?

RE: Script contest by ins4ne on 12-11-2006 at 10:42 AM

Mine was declined for some reason. Wasn't good enough :(.

RE: Script contest by J-Thread on 12-11-2006 at 11:06 AM

I have 3 submissions to go this week... Have been working very hard on a script which is going to be really cool, and I hope to be able to submit within a few days.

And of course I will update both my other scripts :P

RE: Script contest by John Anderton on 12-11-2006 at 11:13 AM

Submit the script and wait patiently. If you dont get a reply in a few days, PM/E-Mail MenthiX.
There already is a thread about the scripting contest so i dont see why another thread was needed :dodgy:

RE: Script contest by alexp2_ad on 12-11-2006 at 11:26 AM

Well I've submitted 4 and got no e-mail from Fraisie yet, but it specifically says in the e-mail from Menthix that if you haven't got an e-mail by the 22nd you should let him know.  So you've got a good 11 days before you need to worry.

RE: Script contest by Menthix on 12-11-2006 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
Has anyone recieved an email to say that their script was entered into the contest or was declined from the contest becasue i haven't recieved either?
I'm sure I mailed you, probably even various times for various scripts. Or are you talking about the second mail which should come from Fraisie?

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
no e-mail from Fraisie yet, but it specifically says in the e-mail from Menthix that if you haven't got an e-mail by the 22nd you should let him know.
Exactly, nothing to worry about for now.