Shoutbox

New steal for emotions - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: New steal for emotions (/showthread.php?tid=69369)

New steal for emotions by stella74 on 12-11-2006 at 02:17 PM

There should be a new option with the steal contact we have a DP, PSM & a nick name what about adding one for emotions as some of the emotions i have or my contacts have dont always work and it come up active file not valid so sometimes if there is a nice emtion that someone want you can't always get them, please make one some one as it would benefit everyone I think anyway :D

RE: New steal for emotions by MicroWay on 12-11-2006 at 03:04 PM

As I understand I'll reply:
Sometimes the emoticoms don't load so fast (because of the conection, or the size of the emoticom).
To save a emoticom, you need to wait till the emoticom load... Then you right click on emoticom > Add...
To make a script to save emoticoms, it will need to wait the emoticom to load as the "old" process...
So, in conclusion, a script will make the same thing as you can do, without having a "fastest" way...

RE: New steal for emotions by stella74 on 12-11-2006 at 03:11 PM

it is loading properly it coming up when u go to add it invalid format try a different format but i would have thought that all formats would be one or the other so we could use as many as we wanted thats what im on about that why I put make a emotion steal as well.

RE: New steal for emotions by Voldemort on 12-11-2006 at 04:18 PM

did you patch your messenger?

RE: New steal for emotions by stella74 on 12-11-2006 at 05:37 PM

can u answer me voldermort on what you mean by patching the messenger i never had to do that before please explain about that i dont know what it is please let me know where can get the patch from
:^):^)

RE: New steal for emotions by Jimbo on 12-11-2006 at 06:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stella74
can u answer me voldermort on what you mean by patching the messenger i never had to do that before please explain about that i dont know what it is please let me know where can get the patch from
:^):^)
He means:  have you used mess patch or a-patch?
RE: New steal for emotions by stella74 on 12-11-2006 at 06:08 PM

I dont even now what they are what do you mean by a mess patch or a a-patch as far as i know none.