Shoutbox

[Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) (/showthread.php?tid=69387)

[Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 12-11-2006 at 11:27 PM

I made a script a while ago called Condom+ that, quite basically, sent an online "condom" to the current conversation window. It was all "command line" based and so wasn't very user friendly. This is version 2 (C++ for short ;)) and has a GUI for customising condoms :p (The first version was never released in the scripts forum or on the database)

[Image: condom.png]
Already downloaded 50 times!!!!

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-11-2006 at 11:30 PM

Seems a funny script. What flavours does it have? Does it have different colors for each flavour?

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 12-11-2006 at 11:33 PM

Just 6 flavours:

• Strawberry
  • Banana
  • Chocolate
  • Orange
  • Vanilla
  • Mint

The colours are the standard plus codes (Don't think hex codes work properly though ^o))

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
Does it have different colors for each flavour

If you look at the screenshot, you will see you specify the colour each time... It can be anything you want for any flavour and size
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-11-2006 at 11:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
The colours are the standard plus codes (Don't think hex codes work properly though ^o))
Wasn't my question 8-).

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Rolando on 12-12-2006 at 12:02 AM

quote:
Seems a funny script. What flavours does it have? Does it have different colors for each flavour?

Nope, it doesnt.

Very 'nice' script :cheesy:!
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by markee on 12-12-2006 at 02:54 AM

quote:
Don't think hex codes work properly though
Did you make sure you put a # infront of the hex codes?  And you also need the # infront of a decimal as well.  See if it works or you now.
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by prashker on 12-12-2006 at 02:57 AM

SAFE SEX!

(y)

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-12-2006 at 08:58 AM

quote:
If you look at the screenshot, you will see you specify the colour each time... It can be anything you want for any flavour and size
Oh sorry my fault :(.

Add some more types of condoms. Ribbed ones or condoms with naps.

Just an idea :).
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Felu on 12-12-2006 at 09:39 AM

* Felu is too young [Image: msn_sad.gif].

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-12-2006 at 09:50 AM

Why too young? Don't you know what a condom is and it's use or what? The younger you are to learn that, the better it is. So you're sure to never get those bad diseases ;).

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by RaPLeX on 12-12-2006 at 12:22 PM

So funny :D

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Steven on 12-12-2006 at 12:49 PM

Very nice, i like. MY NAMA A BORAT

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by kashif999 on 12-13-2006 at 08:15 AM

great post like this.,:)

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by BraydenP on 12-18-2006 at 03:19 PM

Hello,

This script is funny and I rate it at 9/10. .. (Y) ..

If you added a Colour Panel so the user could select a colour from a box, Abit like the Format Panel, I would rate it at 10/10. .. (Y) ..

Thanks,

BraydenP.

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by M73A on 12-18-2006 at 09:52 PM

no kiwi flavour?

RE: RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by J-Thread on 12-18-2006 at 10:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
no kiwi flavour?

That's your favorite right?:o
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-18-2006 at 10:08 PM

quote:

Add some more types of condoms. Ribbed ones or condoms with naps.

Just an idea :).
That update was never made :(. Spunky? (A)

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 12-19-2006 at 03:11 AM

Updated! :p Now includes colour picker thanks to phalanxii and the commands are now detected better in the chat window (thanks to CookieRevised's RegExp)

There are limitation due to the way I made the script so different types (such as Ribbed and Extra Safe) work only at 90% length

It's got to be said that I never expected this script to get developed as much as this so it's quite cool to see

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
no kiwi flavour?
Just for you ;)

Download from first post (as always)

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by NanaFreak on 12-19-2006 at 05:35 AM

BUG!

when you go through the MP!L icon menu nothing shows up 8-)

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 12-19-2006 at 06:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
BUG!

when you go through the MP!L icon menu nothing shows up 8-)

You mean none of the default settings load? I had a quick look and thats all I noticed... Gimme 20 mins to fix it lol (working on something else ;))
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by ins4ne on 12-19-2006 at 02:16 PM

Oh nice. Ribbed once for extra pleasure (h). Good update :grin:.

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by beny333 on 01-13-2007 at 08:09 AM

i cant get it to work it it does'nt show any flavors or anything then wont let me send

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by NanaFreak on 01-13-2007 at 08:15 AM

type "/condom" ;) that should do it for you

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by beny333 on 01-13-2007 at 08:30 AM

Ok and when i send em that dont look like condoms nomane Says: is sendnig you you a Chocolate flavoured, Ribbed condom: 
   |   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   -   \
   |   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   -    D
   |   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   ----------   DD   -   /
   |--------------------------------------------------   '
   Always Use One It's Safe Sex

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by beny333 on 01-13-2007 at 08:31 AM

but it gos up and down in IM box and it messes up the shap

RE: RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by CookieRevised on 01-14-2007 at 05:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by beny333
condom does not look at all like a condom whyy?
Because you need to have a non-proportional font (or 'fixed width' font) selected in your conversation window to show ascii art, like Courier New.

Propertional fonts like Arial have different widths (pitches) for each character making that ascii images will not be aligned properly...

Using a proportional font like Arial, you get:
+---+---+---+
|---|---|---|
W   W   W   W
+---+---+---+

Using a non-proportional/fixed width font like Courier New, you get:
+---+---+---+
|---|---|---|
W   W   W   W
+---+---+---+

PS: don't double post please
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by NanaFreak on 01-14-2007 at 05:19 AM

an idea for you to do spunky is to change the font.

you could change it to (as cookie said) Courier New (by using the /font command in plus)

but before you do that you need to read the registry for this key:

code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\PerPassportSettings\<Messenger User ID>\IM FORMAT
so that you can tell what the users font was before.
the only problem with the key is that you need some way of decoding it... but im sure you would be able to do that

then after you send the message change the font back ;)
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Retard;;xo on 05-19-2007 at 06:35 PM

Errm , The flavour and type wont show up ?

Dont matter got it :D

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by obez on 05-19-2007 at 09:57 PM

How come when i use this script i hav no flavours or condom types loaded in ?
the drop down box for both are empty meaning i cant send a condom :(

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by scott2010_h on 05-20-2007 at 11:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by obez
the drop down box for both are empty meaning i cant send a condom :(
Did the same for me. then i saw:
quote:
type "/condom" ;) that should do it for you
and it work
RE: RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 05-21-2007 at 02:47 PM

quote:
an idea for you to do spunky is to change the font.

you could change it to (as cookie said) Courier New (by using the /font command in plus)

but before you do that you need to read the registry for this key:
code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\PerPassportSettings\<Messenger User ID>\IM FORMAT
so that you can tell what the users font was before.
the only problem with the key is that you need some way of decoding it... but im sure you would be able to do that

then after you send the message change the font back ;)

Doesn't the "/font" command in plus just bring up the dialog box? there is no way to change it IIRC...

As for the flavours and types not being loaded, that might be an oversight in the script when opening the window in a certain way. I'll fix it when I have time and update it
RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by LilDisco69 on 11-25-2007 at 06:45 AM

Hey Man. I Downloaded This Script But It Doesn't Work. The Box Pops Up But There Are No Flavours Or Colours So It Doesn't Send Anything.....
A Little Help?

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Bekah on 12-08-2007 at 10:50 PM

I have the same problem as Disco.... WHY?! :(

RE: [Release] Condom++ (Version 2 - Extra Pleasure) by Spunky on 12-08-2007 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scott2010_h
quote:

Originally posted by obez
the drop down box for both are empty meaning i cant send a condom

Did the same for me. then i saw:

quote:

type "/condom"  that should do it for you

and it work