Shoutbox

Gradient Colour - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Gradient Colour (/showthread.php?tid=69420)

Gradient Colour by junel on 12-12-2006 at 07:47 PM

[color=blue]Hi please help me i cant find the gradiant message option under the window live button please help me.[font=Trebuchet MS][size=4]

RE: Gradient Colour by MattyRid on 12-12-2006 at 07:53 PM

OK firstly, don't double post as it is against forum rules

Now if you go to where you put your nickname in....provided you ARE using messenger plus! live, see the format codes button? I wonder if you click on that and click on another button, whether or not you will find your way to putting your nickname with gradient colour.

No seriously, it can't be that hard to see a format codes button right next to the text box for your nickname, which has all the codes needed to put your nickname in gradient form.

RE: Gradient Colour by junel on 12-12-2006 at 07:56 PM

Thanks but i ment when i actually am on the the chatt window i cant see the option "gradiant messaging" look at this attachment.

RE: Gradient Colour by duck! on 12-12-2006 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by junel

[color=blue]Hi please help me i cant find the gradiant message option under the window live button please help me.[font=Trebuchet MS][size=4]
quote:
Originally posted by junel
Dont double post it is considered as spam ;)
-Install plus if you havnt already
-if you have go to tool-options-general settings (i think) and right of the name there is a Format codes box
-Also in the chat windows there should be a color button right of the plus botton click on that then the T format colors/backgrounds then click on 2 colours, some code will pop up in the chat window then type then send then there will be gradiant (do the same for name as well)

RE: Gradient Colour by Kenji on 12-12-2006 at 07:57 PM

Click on the Colour box, Then the T button, then select Gradient, then choose two colours :)

[Image: gradientpc7.png]

Please dont double post

EDIT: ffs.

RE: Gradient Colour by junel on 12-12-2006 at 08:04 PM

thanks but how do i make it stay consistance

RE: Gradient Colour by Kenji on 12-12-2006 at 08:10 PM

Try this script: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/74-Message-Gradiator/

RE: Gradient Colour by junel on 12-12-2006 at 08:13 PM

thanks Dazmatic

RE: Gradient Colour by NanaFreak on 12-12-2006 at 08:33 PM

Daz a better script would be my script that you can actually choose which contacts to do it for ;)

Gradient v3.00