Shoutbox

Offline Script???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Offline Script???? (/showthread.php?tid=69470)

Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 08:26 PM

I don't know if it's only for me or for others too...that "Offline Script" is not workin in my computer. I tried to open two msn in my computer using polygamy properties. and i became online on both msn..and then i tried to be appear offline on the other msn..where i did not installed msgplus...but even doin so i could see my other account where i installed "Offline Script". Can the developer fix this problem..cause i really liked this script

RE: Offline Script???? by MicroWay on 12-13-2006 at 08:31 PM

Welcome to the forums!!!
First of all, even with Poligamy you have Plus! on both accounts!
And, please... give us the Plus! and Windows Live Messenger versions...

Edit:

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
Maybe he means he has both msn 7.5 and 8.0 
True... didn't think of that possibility... ;)

RE: Offline Script???? by Oxy on 12-13-2006 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
First of all, even with Poligamy you have Plus! on both accounts!
Maybe he means he has both msn 7.5 and 8.0 ;)
RE: Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 08:57 PM

ok i am using 8.1 beta..and msgplus 4.11 ....
may b ur right microway...since i installed in same computer it's working..on both of my account..
but i even tried just now with one of my online fren...who was from different place..but the problem exits....

RE: Offline Script???? by Kenji on 12-13-2006 at 09:00 PM

Where is this "offline script" can you link to it?

RE: Offline Script???? by Rolando on 12-13-2006 at 09:00 PM

I don't understand your problem. You don't need a script to appear offline. You want to talk while appearing offline? You can do that without mpl, it has nothing to do with any script or anything.

Edit: Then it may be the script does not support wlm's latest version. Released yesturday or so.

RE: Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 09:04 PM

^^ here is the link...
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/50-Offline-Blocker/

^q25 chk the link...see wat it does..and read my problem again..ihope u will understand my problem then...

RE: Offline Script???? by Rolando on 12-13-2006 at 09:09 PM

Well, some scripts dont support WLM's latest version (released yesturday). And maybe the script does not recognize the two different accounts if they're in the same computer. Only the script's developer can tell you for sure.

RE: Offline Script???? by MicroWay on 12-13-2006 at 09:10 PM

No... he means that the script is no longer working, as the other contact (who is offline) can see him/her online...
Anyway...
(Correct if I'm wrong people) I don't know where I've read it, but if I remember, some (old) scripts stoped to work or had some problems since the update of Plus!
(I'll try to find it out)

RE: Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 09:10 PM

^^ ya may b but i even tested with two different computer ...as i told above..i tested with one of my online friend....

RE: Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 09:20 PM

^^may b it's like wat u said or may b not but i don't really got it..

ok guys let's forget abt everything..ok i will make it simpler now....
"Offline Blocker"  (Blocks contacts as soon as they become offline. Unblocks them when they appear online again.) as it is described in the script.
but it is not working as it should..
I have a computer with installed "Offline Blocker" ..When my friend was online i asked her to be appear offline(after she was offline the script says since she is offline she is blocked now) so that to see if she can see me online or not. But later when she came online again, she told me she could still see me online in her WLM even though she was Appear Offline.
So that means the script is not working as it says. I hope i make myself clear now.

RE: Offline Script???? by MicroWay on 12-13-2006 at 09:22 PM

Hey people... I found this

Maybe this have something about the problem???

Edit: Also read the posts under the "selected"...
Edit2: What I think is hapening, is that the script is working only in peaces, and don't actualy blocking... Just to make sure: Have you see her blocked (with the [Image: blocked.png] icon) when she was offline???

RE: Offline Script???? by marulez on 12-13-2006 at 09:28 PM

thanks Microway

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=62390&page=5

here is the solution....i don't know why developer did not use this..or put that in script box...anyway thanks to Microway for refering link ....