Shoutbox

May I have the title of this Korean song? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: May I have the title of this Korean song? (/showthread.php?tid=69515)

May I have the title of this Korean song? by lrac522 on 12-15-2006 at 02:11 AM

I would be happy if there is any Korean here who knows this song by title and artist. Hi all... Cheers(Y)

[Image: rocknana.gif]Please click here to listen.[Image: rocknana.gif]

RE: May I have the title of this song? by MicroWay on 12-15-2006 at 02:22 AM

Sorry for asking, but, if you click on the link "Donload" on the page you linked, it don't download the complete music???

RE: May I have the title of this Korean song? by flanders56 on 12-15-2006 at 05:30 PM

i dont know :| and to be honest i really wouldnt want to, and i serverely am wondering of why you wish to obtain such a title of a song that sounds like this.

RE: May I have the title of this Korean song? by MicroWay on 12-15-2006 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by flanders56
am wondering of why you wish to obtain such a title of a song that sounds like this.
Because he likes it or soemone he knows like???
The important thing is we try to help him...

Edit: Soory, I didn't know it too... :S

RE: RE: May I have the title of this Korean song? by lrac522 on 12-16-2006 at 08:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
quote:
Originally posted by flanders56
am wondering of why you wish to obtain such a title of a song that sounds like this.
Because he likes it or soemone he knows like???
The important thing is we try to help him...

Edit: Soory, I didn't know it too... :S

Even though you don't know, I thank you so much for your response MicroWay. Really appreciate it.(Y)
RE: May I have the title of this Korean song? by lrac522 on 12-17-2006 at 05:17 AM

I got it, it's called Crazy Love Song by Seeya.(Y)

Click here to listen Seeya---Crazy-Love-Song