Shoutbox

error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script (/showthread.php?tid=69546)

error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by matm22 on 12-16-2006 at 12:27 AM

I keep getting an error message whenever I try to send a message from the PLUS!mail script. I've been having this problem the last few days, and I'm wondering what I  need to do to fix this. Here is the screen shot of the message that comes up. Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by RaceProUK on 12-16-2006 at 12:42 AM

Would be nice if that Godawful mouse pointer wasn't sat over the message.

Anyway, you should double-check all your settings, and also take a look at the Debugging window, just in case anything informative has been output there.

RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by matm22 on 12-16-2006 at 12:52 AM

Sorry about that, Here's another one.

RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by swishmari on 02-20-2007 at 01:34 PM

quote:
Attachment: screen shot of error message.JPG (92.83 KB)

I have the same probleme... the script seems to not work..someone can help us?

my email address is  (myuserID)@hotmail.it
is the provider the origin of the probleme?

this is the debug message:

Funzione chiamata: OnGetScriptMenu
Funzione chiamata: OnEvent_MenuClicked
Funzione chiamata: OnWndSendEmailEvent_CtrlClicked
Funzione chiamata: OnWndSendingEvent_CtrlClicked
Funzione chiamata: OnWndSendingEvent_Destroyed
Funzione chiamata: OnWndSendEmailEvent_CtrlClicked
Funzione chiamata: OnWndSendEmailEvent_Destroyed
I think this is the reason of the probleme:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=63...d=710035#pid710035
RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by Menthix on 02-22-2007 at 03:08 PM

mailed Volv (the creator) about it.

RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by Volv on 02-23-2007 at 02:23 AM

Plus!Mail consists of two parts; the script end which runs on a user's Windows Live Messenger client via MsgPlus, and a PHP end which runs on my website. Unfortunately my host has abruptly decided to discontinue my hosting (for reasons I do not know) so the script is unable to communicate with the PHP end and is hence causing this error.

In response to this, I am currently looking for a new web host which can provide the services required for both the script and my personal website and until I can find a host which fits my requirements and my budget (:P), Plus!Mail will continue to yield this error.

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and will post on these forums when Plus!Mail is once more operational, until then Menthix, I would appreciate if you could temporarily remove the script from the scripting database whilst this issue is sorted out. Please check back on these forums (specifically the Scripts section of the forums) for updates as the script will need to be updated once new hosting has been setup to reflect these changes.

RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by Menthix on 02-23-2007 at 02:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
I would appreciate if you could temporarily remove the script from the scripting database
Done
RE: error message when trying to send mail from the plus mail script by jcontr3ras on 11-02-2007 at 06:27 PM

im having this issue also, but i just downloaded last version, so i guess the initial problem was fixed.

is this happening again?

EDIT: i just found the problem: i wasnt filling all the fields, i was trying to send a mail with only subject and no body, when i fill everything it works ok