Shoutbox

[?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i open - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i open (/showthread.php?tid=69589)

[?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i open by roflmao456 on 12-17-2006 at 04:38 AM

an interface window.

the question above. plz fast reply  :(

RE: [?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i by markee on 12-17-2006 at 05:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scripting Documentation
PlusWnd::Combo_SetCurSel

The PlusWnd::Combo_SetCurSel function changes the selection in a ComboBoxControl.

Syntax

Combo_SetCurSel(
    [string] ControlId
    [number] ItemIdx
);

RE: [?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i by Matti on 12-17-2006 at 10:47 AM

An example to use it:

code:
var PlusWnd = MsgPlus.CreateWnd("Interfaces.xml", "WndOptions");
PlusWnd.Combo_AddItem("CmbThing", "Item 1");
PlusWnd.Combo_AddItem("CmbThing", "Item 2");
PlusWnd.Combo_SetCurSel("CmbThing", 1); //Selects index 1, which is "Item 2"

RE: [?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i open by roflmao456 on 12-17-2006 at 05:56 PM

cool! thanks :D is there a way to detect if it has gotten changed?

RE: [?] quick reply plz. How can i set the selected item in the dropdown menu when i open by Spunky on 12-17-2006 at 06:13 PM

code:
OnWindowidEvent_ComboSelChanged(
    [object] PlusWnd,
    [string] ControlId
);

You DO have the documentation don't you?

EDIT: Why did you want such an urgent reply if you're not going to check the thread and reply for another 12 hours?