Shoutbox

[request or already made] Offline - online - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request or already made] Offline - online (/showthread.php?tid=69654)

[request or already made] Offline - online by duck! on 12-18-2006 at 07:44 PM

I have a lot of numptys on my contact list so when i sign in, i have about 3 people saying hi :@ and its annoying also crashes my wlm :(, so i thought this would be a good request for a script.After half an hour searching for a script by searching this forum, i had no luck so i presume this hasnt been already made.
Anyway lets cut to the chase: I am requesting a script that when I sign in it will put me as appear offline for a amount of seconds/minutes and then change it to online

Sorry if it has already been made.

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by MicroWay on 12-18-2006 at 07:54 PM

I konow it's not what you want but how about GroupBlocking?
Or you can take a look here
But you've to unblock manuality
Sorry for my super-english...

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by Spunky on 12-18-2006 at 07:58 PM

There was something like this made IIRC... I might be able to quickly find it (or somebody else might)

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by duck! on 12-18-2006 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
I konow it's not what you want but how about GroupBlocking?
Or you can take a look here
But you've to unblock manuality
Sorry for my super-english...
I dont want to block them, because i want to talk to them and its a different person everytime and i blocked someone and forgot to unblock for 2 months and then she had a go at me :sad:
- ive tried telling them
- punishing them
RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by MicroWay on 12-18-2006 at 08:22 PM

Another solution is someone makes a script that after the "Signin:Ready" it change your status to online, but you need to singin as offline... :S

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by EBFL on 12-18-2006 at 08:30 PM

I have a solution for you:
Manualy appear offline before you sign in then manualy switch to online when your ready.

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by prashker on 12-18-2006 at 08:43 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=765969]

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by MicroWay on 12-18-2006 at 08:56 PM

Yes... agree with you guys...
:$ The best solution...

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by NanaFreak on 12-19-2006 at 03:48 AM

i made a script like this for my own personal use :P i suppose i could package it but to change the time you would have to edit the script :refuck:

also it displays a toast so that if you want to be appear offline for longer than you just click it ;)

so do you still want the script?

RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by duck! on 12-19-2006 at 08:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i made a script like this for my own personal use :P i suppose i could package it but to change the time you would have to edit the script :refuck:

also it displays a toast so that if you want to be appear offline for longer than you just click it ;)

so do you still want the script?
Yeah, i would still want the script
I know how to edit scripts.
Thanks nanafreak
RE: [request or already made] Offline - online by psycho_maniac on 12-20-2006 at 06:03 AM

this is helpful for my cousin. he has the slowest computer on earth. he signs in offline then when msn messenger is all loaded he will set his account to online. but if anything will make it easier for him.