Shoutbox

problem with gradient - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: problem with gradient (/showthread.php?tid=69703)

problem with gradient by lovefallen on 12-19-2006 at 09:43 PM

my problem: gradient makes impossible to visualize sent emoticons in the chat window.. i send em and only white space appears!!!

other scripts i use: appmon+, convo notifier(please don blame me 4 this lol), enhancer.

i also use mess patch and the latest wlm beta, 8.1.0.168..
any help? thanks a lot!!:)

RE: problem with gradient by vaccination on 12-19-2006 at 09:46 PM

There is an update of the Gradient script here. (it is now under the name of Message Customizer Live.)

See if the update fixes your problem.

RE: problem with gradient by Oxy on 12-19-2006 at 09:46 PM

Try removing the patch and see if that helps.
also if the problem only just stared to happen after you got 8.1, go back to 8.0

RE: problem with gradient by lovefallen on 12-19-2006 at 09:49 PM

removing the patch is so.. uncool sigh! well i will try all the suggested, thanks a lot!!

RE: problem with gradient by lovefallen on 12-19-2006 at 10:18 PM

back to 8.0 and no luck.. also i never had this problem, it just started an evening and the contact was even unable to see whatever i typed, text emo anything.. now my problem is only with emoticons and this script. i also chanced to the latest script version, still no luck.. what the hell is happening???

RE: problem with gradient by markee on 12-20-2006 at 12:13 AM

The problem is with plus reading the emoticons being used when you click on them using the WLM emoticon panel.  For a work around have a look in the gradient thread as I posted a solution there.  Please search before post (and when you have a problem with a script it is better to look there first and also put you problem in that thread too).

EDIT: if you want th link for my post, have a look at markee's reply to [Release] Message Custmizer! Live (Gradient)

RE: problem with gradient by Voldemort on 12-20-2006 at 12:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
and also put you problem in that thread too
only there, no double posts/threads :P