Shoutbox

What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? (/showthread.php?tid=69782)

What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Oxy on 12-21-2006 at 07:11 PM

Where and what will you be up to on xmas?
Depending on what i get, ill either be on here spending x-mas with you guys, or ill be playing games on PC/gamecube and i might watch a few tv programs

And what about you?

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by WDZ on 12-21-2006 at 07:41 PM

I'll be here, like every other day. :p

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Tasha on 12-21-2006 at 07:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

Same here.:P
RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Nathan on 12-21-2006 at 07:44 PM

:o

I will be getting prezzies :>

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Jimbo on 12-21-2006 at 07:44 PM

I'll be at home with my family opening my presents
* Jimbo hopes for a new graphics card and an external hardrive

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by EBFL on 12-21-2006 at 07:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

After i get my prezzies :cheesy:
RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by duck! on 12-21-2006 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EnglandBoyForLife.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

After i get my prezzies :cheesy:
I may come here and wish everyone a merry christmas and happy boxing day but that depends on the presents i get :P
RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Weyzza on 12-21-2006 at 07:47 PM

I was thinking of playing the new FM 2007, but I was worried that my priorities would be messes up :p

So I'll be here as usual :p

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Eljay on 12-21-2006 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by prashker on 12-21-2006 at 08:00 PM

http://vlog.sonicsam.net/?p=22

And if your're too lazy too check there, I am going too moms tomorrow for the Christmas Break :)

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Kenji on 12-21-2006 at 08:03 PM

Ill be spending the day with my family, and when they fall off to sleep i will be in my room playing on my xbox360 that i asked for :cheesy:

But if i dont get it then i will probably be on the internets :p

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Voldemort on 12-21-2006 at 08:06 PM

depends the 24 ill be at my grandma's burning fireworks and sleeping awake
the 25 ill sleep

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by John Anderton on 12-21-2006 at 08:07 PM

I'll be home as every other day. Might go to some friends' place since they celebrate Christmas :)

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by hexel on 12-21-2006 at 08:24 PM

Eating too much at my granny's place. Oh yes, she knows how to cook.

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by vaccination on 12-21-2006 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Fuse on 12-21-2006 at 08:43 PM

spending it with a friend in the day and with family in the evening :d

bring on the food :p

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by DarkMe on 12-21-2006 at 08:50 PM

I also will be getting my prizzies but then

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

:tongue:
RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Lourix on 12-21-2006 at 08:51 PM

Visiting loads of people and partying also eating loads of food. I doubt I will sleep!

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Vazza on 12-21-2006 at 10:02 PM

I'll be spending Christmas with my family (that's just me, mum, dad, brother and Gran (on my mum's side). It's pretty quiet this year because none of us is getting very much (Mine is going to Peru via Oxfam Unwrapped again this year)

I might get on the web to speak to people and wish them a merry Christmas (although one friend doesn't celebrate Christmas till January). Apart from that, a very quiet Christmas

RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by Nagamasa on 12-21-2006 at 10:17 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

Family friends dinner night.
RE: What will you be doing / where will you be on xmas? by absorbation on 12-21-2006 at 10:24 PM

I'll be on the Internet complaining to Toshiba why my new laptop has fucked up :P.