Shoutbox

Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! (/showthread.php?tid=69912)

Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! by Poom on 12-26-2006 at 04:22 AM

You know when you have a lot of scripts, the dropdown menu in the Plus! buttons tend to be very long as scripts add more menus to the list? Well, I think this can be really disturbing... Can someone make a script that group those menus into a compact menu?

Screenshot attached

RE: Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! by Eddie on 12-26-2006 at 04:49 AM

It could say Scripts instead of Script Menus, but its a good idea really :)

RE: Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! by CookieRevised on 12-26-2006 at 07:34 AM

I have on average more than 40 scripts running (and way more installed), and only +-10 script menus are shown. But that's because of a lot testing & Trashing etc...

But even then, I don't feel like it bothers me at all and the menu isn't that big anyways. Some WLM menus are even bigger...

Also, when all that is put into its own submenu, then the whole menu because too large, as it actually needs more room on your screen to be visible!

But that's my personal opinion.

PS: Shouldn't this feature request be in Plus!: General Talk instead?

RE: RE: Request! Grouping the Scripts menus into a compact menu! by psycho_maniac on 12-27-2006 at 08:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow
It could say Scripts instead of Script Menus, but its a good idea really :)

totally agree and love this idea