Shoutbox

My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens (/showthread.php?tid=70168)

My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens by intel on 01-01-2007 at 10:43 PM

My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens can any one help. (Y)

RE: Help by Chris4 on 01-01-2007 at 10:45 PM

CTRL + ALT + DEL > Click on the Processes Tab > Click on msnmsgr.exe > Click the 'End Process' button.

Then start up Messenger like normal.

You can change the settings (like what bottons to press to activate Messenger Lock) from Plus! > Preferences > Messenger > Messenger Lock

[Image: neoshooter44jw5.th.png]

RE: Help by Steven on 01-01-2007 at 10:46 PM

Does a password box come up asking for a key or something similar? Also can you take a screenshot of what you see? (Press alt, and PRINTSCREEN) ussally at the top of your keyboard. Then go to paint and press control V. Save as, attach it on your post here. If its too much steps you can just not take the screenie

RE: Help by intel on 01-01-2007 at 10:47 PM

It worked thanks? I tryed to give you a green number but its not working.

RE: Help by Steven on 01-01-2007 at 10:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by intel

Im not sure what you mean by green number, but at least the end proccess thing worked. Maybe you mean reputation point?
RE: My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens by Zahid™ on 01-02-2007 at 10:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by intel
You need at least 100 posts.
RE: My msn is locked and i double clicked the icon to unlock it, nothing happens by qgroessl on 01-02-2007 at 01:16 PM

If this ever happens again... try holding the ctrl button and double clicking the icon...

If that doesn't work, then end process and restart or whatever.