Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! not available in Swedish? (was: Norton virus-alert) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! not available in Swedish? (was: Norton virus-alert) (/showthread.php?tid=70192)

Messenger Plus! not available in Swedish? (was: Norton virus-alert) by etttvatre on 01-02-2007 at 02:25 PM

I am now uninstalling Messenger Plus! Live and I will not visit this  forum nor the website of this company until my friend says that Messenger Plus! is available in my language: -Swedish.

Thank you,

Bye.

RE: Norton virus-alert in Messenger Plus! by Tochjo on 01-02-2007 at 02:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by etttvatre
Messenger Plus! is available in my language: -Swedish
I'm not quite sure what you mean with the Norton virus alert, but for a Swedish translation please see Swedish translation for Plus! Live :)
RE: Norton virus-alert in Messenger Plus! by markee on 01-02-2007 at 02:32 PM

It is available in Swedish, if you have a look through the language options in the preferences you will see it there, there just isn't a Swedish version of the site.  Also what is the "Norton virus-alert in Messenger Plus!"?  Please write appropriate names to your threads.  Also if there is a problem with Norton, I have not come across anything and I have used a number of Norton versions with Plus!.

EDIT: beaten to it but I hope my information still helps you.