Shoutbox

[Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved (/showthread.php?tid=70239)

[Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-03-2007 at 05:52 AM

I am proud to announce the official release of Ev0 for Windows Live Messenger. First and foremost I would like to thank all those who helped the skin get this far, whether it was directly or indirectly. I would also like to thank the people who volunteered to act as mirrors, thank you very much it is much appreciated.

Secondly a new group is being formed at the moment called Evolution Studios with the likes of myself, ipab, stian and a few other customizers in order to bring you more quality releases. We will be forming a new community that we encourage everyone to be a part of as there will be many interesting and fun things happening there and no its just not for MSN stuff so stay tuned to www.designevolved.net

And now for the details of this release. Ev0 is built for Windows Live Messenger 8.0 and there is currently no support for the 8.1 builds. Since 8.1 is still in beta we will not be supporting these builds until 8.1 is final. Please make a note of this because anyone asking why the skin isn't working on 8.1 or something else will just be ignored (or get a reminder by someone else to read the thread :P).

Now this part is important:

1: Colourisation has been disabled in this skin! This was done in order to place the custom menu systems in (you can live without it anyway theres 12 styles you can pick). This will not be changed! So do not ask me or post "Hey I can't colorize.... what's up?".

2: Please do not post asking for "improvements", features, updates or really really small changes. Its impossible to cater for everyones tastes and this skins provided "as is".

3: DO NOT contact Microsoft for support on this skin, please contact myself

4: If you want this skin on your forum then just link to our website, DO NOT place this skin for download on your website. Por favor no ponge Ev0 para descarga en otros foros (for all those spanish speaking forums ;) )

5: Do not edit this skin or rip resources and use them for yourself without prior consent.

Enjoy this release

Peace,
Willz

DOWNLOAD

For screenshots and maps of how all the colours look visit our website :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by markee on 01-03-2007 at 05:57 AM

It looks great, I just wish I could use it for 8.1 :sad:

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Kenji on 01-03-2007 at 06:00 AM

omfg, this is hawt, looks better than i thought it would, i love the menu's in the conversation :P

i dont know what to say... o.o

Do you still need any mirrors? :tongue:

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by prashker on 01-03-2007 at 06:05 AM

Yay, I am mirroring it :).

Looks good, unfortunatly I got 8.1. So I'll wait till it's 8.1 compatible.

Great job though :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by ipab on 01-03-2007 at 06:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kankurou
omfg, this is hawt, looks better than i thought it would, i love the menu's in the conversation :P

i dont know what to say... o.o

Do you still need any mirrors? :tongue:
So far, the site is holding up and so is the download system. If we have more issues, I'll ask though. Thanks for the offer.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Hank on 01-03-2007 at 06:19 AM

don't work for 8.1 :( but looks good

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by RaPLeX on 01-03-2007 at 10:51 AM

Im using 8.1 [for stuff plug :P] so ill wait till it compatible with last messenger version.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by xJ + on 01-03-2007 at 10:53 AM

Cool!! (:
Unfortunately, I can't use; I'm on 8.1

[offtopic]
Btw, your web screwed a bit :P
You should change onfocus to onClick instead. ;)
[/offtopic]

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Thor on 01-03-2007 at 11:38 AM

Good! :D or shalll I say excellent? ;)

Maybe I'll downgrade to 8.0 :P

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-03-2007 at 11:52 AM

I know its a real downside that its not 8.1 compatible. But i did that for a reason, when I tried to skin 8.0 when it was in beta the task was made close to pointless because MS kept throwing out new builds when I would finally get somewhere. Anyway yeh I thought it'd be best to just wait till its final.... at least that way I wont need to update as much as changes from build to build would be minor after that.

For those who have 8.1 you should do what i do :P make a copy of 8.0 to another directory and run the skin when you are in the mood for something different looking :P

Hey and theres nothing wrong with downgrading ;) in fact I encourage you to do so :D

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Eddie on 01-03-2007 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

Looks good, unfortunatly I got 8.1. So I'll wait till it's 8.1 compatible.

Great job though :)
Nice looking website, and very nice looking skin :) Hurry up 8.1 and get release grrrr.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Chestah on 01-03-2007 at 01:05 PM

wow.. that looks amazing! Looking forward to 8.1 compatibility :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Matti on 01-03-2007 at 01:23 PM

Loving it! Now there are 2 possibilities:

• StuffPlug 3 has to support 8.0
  • Ev0 has to support 8.1
I prefer the first one...
* Matti looks at TheBlasphemer...

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Wally on 01-03-2007 at 01:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
  • Ev0 has to support 8.1
* Mattike looks at TheBlasphemer...

Agreed arrrrr i hate 8.1 i cant use my vista skin but i really wanted to use stuffplug andi cant wait either until this is compatible with 8.1 looks awesome
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Eddie on 01-03-2007 at 01:58 PM

quote:
  • Ev0 has to support 8.1

well with vista being released January 29th im thinking 8.1 will be released before then or around that time *-) but knowing me, im probably gonna be wrong :(
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by xJ + on 01-03-2007 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow
well with vista being released January 29th im thinking 8.1 will be released before then or around that time  but knowing me, im probably gonna be wrong
You might be right. Even though the beta is going abit slow or should I say, it's very slow, still there's a possiblity that it will release before vista releases.
quote:
  • Ev0 has to support 8.1

I think WLMsgr 8.0 should be left untouched or unsupported by add-ons or skins due to the fact that version 8.1 is coming out soon, and soon after, everyone will switch to 8.1. However, it's still better to have both supported.
8.1 might be released officially within this month or next.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by RaPLeX on 01-03-2007 at 03:46 PM

i ll downgrade to 8.0,sp3 useless for me :/

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by hmaster on 01-03-2007 at 04:38 PM

Amazing work (Y).

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Oxy on 01-03-2007 at 06:34 PM

I downgraded just for the skin, and i must say: ev0 FTW!!!!!!!!!
This is the most amazing skin ever!!! well done!

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by RaPLeX on 01-03-2007 at 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
I downgraded just for the skin, and i must say: ev0 FTW!!!!!!!!!
This is the most amazing skin ever!!! well done!

i downgraded too,just for use this skin.
Its amazing but why we should pick a colour before the install?

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by ipab on 01-03-2007 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
wow.. that looks amazing! Looking forward to 8.1 compatibility :)

i'm working on that as we speak.

and as far as i know, the inner workings of wlm have changed quite a bit between 8.0 and 8.1. Therefore 8.0 support for sp3 is probably not around the corner.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Oxy on 01-03-2007 at 07:09 PM

Theres a bug/problem. On white version (sky blue im using, but may be same with others) when trying to type in the PSM box, the background is black, and so is the text. making it impossible to see what you're typing:

[Image: bugxo4.png]

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Voldemort on 01-03-2007 at 07:16 PM

some on site screenshots would be nice

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Kenji on 01-03-2007 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
some on site screenshots would be nice
http://www.designevolved.net/preview.php
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-04-2007 at 12:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
Theres a bug/problem. On white version (sky blue im using, but may be same with others) when trying to type in the PSM box, the background is black, and so is the text. making it impossible to see what you're typing:

[Image: bugxo4.png]

Thanks for the bug submission, we will see if a fix can be made soon.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-04-2007 at 01:14 AM

It dont work for me, it installs everything etc changes the msn icon but when i go on it has another skin that iv been using, (not original WLM skin) i deleted my msgsres.dll but it still didnt work

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by duck! on 01-04-2007 at 01:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BlitZeR
It dont work for me, it installs everything etc changes the msn icon but when i go on it has another skin that iv been using, (not original WLM skin) i deleted my msgsres.dll but it still didnt work
Reinstall wlm so its the default and try to install it then
BTW are you using 8.1 beta this skin is only for 8.0
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-04-2007 at 01:17 AM

8.0 i will re-install then

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-04-2007 at 01:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
i downgraded too,just for use this skin.
Its amazing but why we should pick a colour before the install?

The reason you must pick it before install is because colourisation has been removed. I will explain why now:

In MSN 7.5 there used to be a search dropdown button that would bring you a list of search engines you could use with their search tool. This however does not exist in WLM. So why is this important?

Well in 7.5 the way you made custom menus in the contact list was to use that menu button and edit it to behave differently. Since this is non-existent in 8.0 the only way I could find to get the custom menu in both contact and chat windows was to disable colourisation and edit its menu system to get those handy shortcuts in.

Colourisation for Ev0 would have sucked anyway, I tried it initially and imo it just makes it look pretty cheap. Thats why 16 colours were given so you guys would have enough to compensate for no colourisation.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Voldemort on 01-04-2007 at 01:31 AM

screenshots to chose between different colours would be nice :P

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-04-2007 at 01:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
screenshots to chose between different colours would be nice :P

Well to have 8 thumbnails for the installer it would have made things cluttered. But on the website there are images you can view to help make up you mind.

http://www.designevolved.net/images/Screenshots/BlackThemes.png
http://www.designevolved.net/images/Screenshots/WhiteThemes.png
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-04-2007 at 04:00 AM

This is great, thanks alot.

Could you try an fix that PSM bug,  Because i cant change my personal message

Thanks again, lots of love for this. (y)

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Woraug on 01-04-2007 at 07:28 AM

I love this skin, it's absolutely beautiful.  My only qualm with it is that it's a bit laggy.  Things like my typing, I'll start typing and it takes about a second for the letter I typed in to show up.  Messages and buddy logons are the same way.  I'll hear the sound that they sent a message or logged on, and it'll be another second or two before the message is received of it shows that the buddy is online.  I tested to see if was the skin or the computer by removing the skin, and using WLM regularly.   I experienced no lag with the default WLM 8.0.

WLM 8.0 build 8.0.0812.00
Plus! v4.11.0.254

The only Plus! scripts I have installed are background changer, timezone, and enhancer.

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-04-2007 at 07:39 AM

quote:
This is great, thanks alot.

Could you try an fix that PSM bug,  Because i cant change my personal message

Thanks again, lots of love for this. (y)

A fix should be up by tomorrow for this bug. I have dealt with it.

quote:
I love this skin, it's absolutely beautiful.  My only qualm with it is that it's a bit laggy.  Things like my typing, I'll start typing and it takes about a second for the letter I typed in to show up.  Messages and buddy logons are the same way.  I'll hear the sound that they sent a message or logged on, and it'll be another second or two before the message is received of it shows that the buddy is online.  I tested to see if was the skin or the computer by removing the skin, and using WLM regularly.   I experienced no lag with the default WLM 8.0.

WLM 8.0 build 8.0.0812.00
Plus! v4.11.0.254

The only Plus! scripts I have installed are background changer, timezone, and enhancer.

I haven't really noticed lag when I have use Ev0 but I have had people tell it lags sometimes in those ways for them. Like its nothing major but it is noticeable. I have been trying to figure out what causes it but have had no luck.

I thought it was computer specs, but I have tested the skin on a 1.7ghz machine and get no lag, yet my friend who has a 3.0 ghz machine does. I think its just a matter of what you have running, so until I figure out what causes it it'll remain like that. From what people tell me its nothing that will ruin your experience on WLM anyway.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Woraug on 01-04-2007 at 09:58 AM

Proc: 1.3ghz (Yeah, sucks don't it)
RAM: 1gb

Currently running: Gtalk, WLM (2 convos), Winamp, Object Dock, Ultramon, Teamspeak server, and FF2 with 1 tab

Ram Usage: 474mb
Proc Usage: 22%

If that helps any.  Like you said, not major, but noticeable.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-04-2007 at 07:48 PM

Is there a new version with bug fixes :O

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Voldemort on 01-04-2007 at 10:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Willz
yet my friend who has a 3.0 ghz machine does. I think its just a matter of what you have running, so until I figure out what causes it it'll remain like that. From what people tell me its nothing that will ruin your experience on WLM anyway.

it will, it makes you tired....
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-05-2007 at 12:18 AM

quote:
Is there a new version with bug fixes :O

There will be a minor release with two bug fixes.

1: The white edition black PSM edit background has now been fixed. You can read what  you type :P

2: Both black and white editions, when used under certain languages will cause the background in the contact card to warp really weirdly. Again this has now been fixed for both editions.

Right now we are just testing to see if everything is all good and then we will just post a minor update so stay tuned.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-05-2007 at 02:34 AM

There's more bugs in this.

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-05-2007 at 02:35 AM

quote:
There's more bugs in this.

Care to mention them :P ?
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-05-2007 at 02:37 AM

Yeah i wanna but im not really sure how to explain it, im gonna try record my screen and pm them to you or something

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-05-2007 at 02:57 AM

yeh thats cool, if you cant manage to send it to me then just imageshack or something and pm me the link and ill take a look.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-05-2007 at 03:07 AM

Kk, were's the updated version download link btw?

because i still have that PSM black thingy going on

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 01-05-2007 at 03:09 AM

It hasn't been compiled and uploaded yet. It will be sometime today or tomorrow though so just check the site and it will say so.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by BlitZeR on 01-05-2007 at 03:23 AM

Pmed

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Jimbo on 02-18-2007 at 07:52 PM

Sorry to bum this old thread but ive been wondering when and if this skin will be released for the new WLM 8.1

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by ipab on 02-18-2007 at 08:13 PM

It's in the works...

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 02-19-2007 at 11:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
Sorry to bum this old thread but ive been wondering when and if this skin will be released for the new WLM 8.1

Yes I am developing a version for 8.1, and I can't say when it will be ready or how long it will take. Since WLM changed internally a lot in 8.1 it means that a lot of sections need a rewrite.

Right i have one colour running in 8.1 (not to its full extent though), but having the time to continue is becoming harder and harder as the new university year approaches.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Eddie on 02-20-2007 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Yes I am developing a version for 8.1, and I can't say when it will be ready or how long it will take. Since WLM changed internally a lot in 8.1 it means that a lot of sections need a rewrite.

Right i have one colour running in 8.1 (not to its full extent though), but having the time to continue is becoming harder and harder as the new university year approaches.
Nice to hear its progressing :) shame that you are running out of time.

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 02-20-2007 at 08:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow
quote:

Nice to hear its progressing :) shame that you are running out of time.

Yes time is getting really short, but it wont be an issue. Once I get blue running fully it will be just a matter of small mods that take a day or two to get the other colours running.

Ive made some changes in the look as well and removed parts that looked a bit off so yeah itll be great. So it should be ready soon hopefully.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Thor on 02-20-2007 at 08:33 AM

quote:

Yes time is getting really short, but it wont be an issue. Once I get blue running fully it will be just a matter of small mods that take a day or two to get the other colours running.

Ive made some changes in the look as well and removed parts that looked a bit off so yeah itll be great. So it should be ready soon hopefully.
Sounds really nice! :D
Well, good luck, we'll be waiting ;)
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Keldyn on 02-22-2007 at 10:57 PM

Has anyone else noticed problems with Evo while using another skin on Windows? My main window won't load, my pop up doesn't work, my converstation window doesn't load, ... .

What's up? :(

K.

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 02-22-2007 at 11:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Keldyn
Has anyone else noticed problems with Evo while using another skin on Windows? My main window won't load, my pop up doesn't work, my converstation window doesn't load, ... .

K.

Check if you are running 8.0. From what I have read WLM pops up every now and then for you to upgrade, it might have updated itself which is causing the problem.

I recommend going into the control panel and repairing the WLM installation if all else fails.
RE: RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Keldyn on 02-23-2007 at 10:35 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Keldyn

K.

Check if you are running 8.0. From what I have read WLM pops up every now and then for you to upgrade, it might have updated itself which is causing the problem.

I recommend going into the control panel and repairing the WLM installation if all else fails.

So if I understand correctly I first need to install WLM 8.0 instead of the update and then apply the Evo messenger?

Thanks
K.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Wally on 02-23-2007 at 10:37 AM

yes thats exactly right to be a bit more specific 8.012 is most suitable thats the last build made for 8.0

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by ipab on 02-23-2007 at 10:44 AM

The skin is only compatible with 8.0.x

It is NOT compatible with 8.1.x.

If you try to install it with 8.1.x you will have issues such as the exe not loading or the main window not showing.

Please wait for an update... which reminds me that I need to fix up the installer so that it stops people from installing on newer builds... unless we clear it...

Hope this clears things up.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Keldyn on 02-23-2007 at 11:52 AM

Allright thanks, I'm downgrading my MSN now. ;)

K.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Jimbo on 02-24-2007 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab

If you try to install it with 8.1.x you will have issues such as the exe not loading or the main window not showing.

Please wait for an update... which reminds me that I need to fix up the installer so that it stops people from installing on newer builds... unless we clear it...

When will we see a version compatible with 8.1?
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Zahid™ on 02-24-2007 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
quote:
Originally posted by ipab

When will we see a version compatible with 8.1?
When its ready.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 02-25-2007 at 03:01 AM

Well I think its about time I speak out on an ETA on an 8.1 release.

First of all I have built the core part of Ev0 which is the skyblue theme. All that remains is the creation of the others and new features I plan to add. The installer needs to also be remade to cater for this.

This could take a between 2-3 weeks (don't hold me to that, it could be more but then again it could be less) because of my studies starting once again. Please don't go around asking "Is it ready yet" because that just irritates seeing hundreds of people ask that same question to me over and over again.

Rest assured this skin will launch fairly soon and it will be better than the original.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Eddie on 02-25-2007 at 07:38 AM

quote:
Well I think its about time I speak out on an ETA on an 8.1 release.

First of all I have built the core part of Ev0 which is the skyblue theme. All that remains is the creation of the others and new features I plan to add. The installer needs to also be remade to cater for this.

This could take a between 2-3 weeks (don't hold me to that, it could be more but then again it could be less) because of my studies starting once again. Please don't go around asking "Is it ready yet" because that just irritates seeing hundreds of people ask that same question to me over and over again.

Rest assured this skin will launch fairly soon and it will be better than the original.
Awesome :) Thanks for the update and am looking forward to it :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by falcon212 on 02-26-2007 at 09:33 AM

I just found this forum and register here to say THANKS for the coolest WLM skin !! :D

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by prashker on 02-26-2007 at 09:45 AM

Is it ready yet?

* prashker runs

Can't wait for this to be out for 8.1 :).

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Keldyn on 02-27-2007 at 10:05 PM

I'm anxiously awaiting the update, it would be ... sexcellent.

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by absorbation on 02-27-2007 at 10:15 PM

I think this skin is great. I just believe the website let's it down. A fresh re-design, fix the bugs and show people better screenshots will draw more people in. I was rather hesitant using the skin at first, the website made me feel it was going to be another rushed skin, like many out at the moment. However when using it my opinion totally changed :).

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Willz on 02-28-2007 at 12:22 AM

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, its great to see that people like this skin and are patiently waiting on the new release :)

The update is coming along nicely and it should be happening fairly soon, university has started for me once again (final year :D) and it is giving me a bit less time to work on it, but don't worry I haven't given up on it  :P

Anyway heres a preview of the skin that shows that it is indeed now working in 8.1 and it also shows a bit of the remodeling that has been done on the contact list. Enjoy.

[Image: v20previewkl9.th.png]

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Felu on 02-28-2007 at 03:07 AM

Thats so hawt, looking forward to the release for 8.1 :).

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by gatepass007 on 02-28-2007 at 08:46 PM

I am waiting and hopefully I'll be using it soon ... :D

RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by Benharris07 on 03-01-2007 at 10:09 PM

Is there a release date for the Windows Live Messenger 8.1 ?

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by gatepass007 on 03-02-2007 at 11:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Benharris07
Is there a release date for the Windows Live Messenger 8.1 ?

Actually Windows Live! Messenger 8.1 has been released. In this thread, we're actually talking about Skin of WLM 8.1.
RE: [Release] Ev0 - Windows Live Messenger Evolved by aNILEator on 03-03-2007 at 10:48 AM

^This guy tried to be a big head, it failed :P we all knew what benharris07 meant, the reason for no reply is as mentioned before There is no release date written in stone, its done when it's done