Shoutbox

Unknown problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Unknown problem (/showthread.php?tid=70246)

Unknown problem by call_exodia on 01-03-2007 at 01:21 PM

Help me please...

it seems msg live!plus cannot works well on my computer...
some script working incorrectly...!
like Live Notifier, i keep get notification every few minutes from the same contact all the time... and it just happen only to that one contact
another script, notifier typing, doesn't work at all...

i already try it in another computer, with the same os, same windows live msg & msg plus!live version, same settings, and all the scripts work well

also, i've already tried to uninstall and install again the windows live messenger on my computer....but i always got the same problem

Anybody knows what's the problem and how to solve it ?

RE: Unknown problem by NanaFreak on 01-03-2007 at 01:27 PM

ok those scripts may not work because of the WLM Protocol

i hope you understand

RE: Unknown problem by markee on 01-03-2007 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
ok those scripts may not work because of the WLM Protocol

i hope you understand
They will not work as he expects them to work.  They work in the form that they show connections with contacts but a connection is not just opening a chat window.  If you need more explanation then please search the forum, there are many good explanations of this than what I can give.  This question gets asked quite regularly and it would be nice if you search for your answer in the future please.
[no subject] by zazaaa on 01-03-2007 at 06:19 PM

ahhhh plz can sum1 help me a hav msn live n evytym a download the recommended plus it says unknown error n doznt download!!! helllppp

RE: Unknown problem by Nagamasa on 01-03-2007 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zazaaa
ahhhh plz can sum1 help me a hav msn live n evytym a download the recommended plus it says unknown error n doznt download!!! helllppp

I can marginally read this?

Reinstall both WLM and MP!L. Delete their folders in C:/Program Files. Then download from their respective official sources.