Shoutbox

5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! (/showthread.php?tid=70347)

5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-05-2007 at 08:23 PM

I contacted WDZ before i posted he said he don't mind me posting as its not advertising if its for free :-)

** I don't know why i decided to give some away just felt like it feeling nice, Been ill for while an im now better and happy :-) **

Conditions
I want someone who will use it properly NOT someone who is just taken it because its free.
I don't no  alot of people on this forum. So i will draw a list of people who say there interested and maybe ask some of the more respected known members/Mods/admins to help me or gimmie idea's of how to run maybe a small competition? (maybe throw in free one for one of those who help select the users)
Rep needs to be better than 0(minus baggins as i give him free space before i decided to give away 5 :-) )

The hosting is costing me money so you are getting it free hence why i don't want to give it just to any members.(things in wrong hands could be useless)

Domain names aren't included you gotta buy your own or you get a link simliar to http://x.x.x.x/~username . If you do decide to buy one, contact me first as i might be able to get you it cheaper.

What is on offer

What the package contains

500MB of webspace (not much space enough for good site)
Unlimited MySql Database
Unlimited Subdomains(if you have a domain)
Unlimited Email addresses with :(if you have a domain)
Web Mail
E-mail Alias
Auto Responders
Mailing Lists
Catch Alls
Spam Assassin
Mail Forwards
IMAP Support
SMTP

Unlimited FTP Accounts

PHP 4 & 5 with Zend Optimizer

CGI

Perl

ImageMagick

GD

Cpanel access

cPanel will be your hosting control panel. cPanel allows you to monitor the amount of bandwidth used, space used, create e-mail addresses, sub domains, MySql databases, and much more instantly!

Fantastico
Fantastico DeLuxe will allow you to install over 50 scripts instantly. To use fantastico you will just login to your control panel click fantastico, and then click one of the 50+ scripts to be installed such as....
Blogs, Portals/CMS, Customer Support, desks, forums, shopping carts, Image Galleries, Mailing Lists.

Plus alot more.

Ok i'm given them to
NanaFreak
Woraug
SpunkyLoveMuff
roflMao456 - done
duck! - done
Oxy - done

Because no one else wanted them :-)

contact me on MSN, You see my addy in profile.

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Woraug on 01-05-2007 at 08:28 PM

I'm interested.  My forum host has apparently died, and refuses to respond to my emails or give me any sort of information.  If you want to get ahold of me, I'm always on MSN after I get off work (usually 6-7pm GMT -7)

dragon_rage3588@yahoo.com

Shopuld I be chosen, I would also be using it to host login skins I make for a game called Gunbound Classic.

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Baggins on 01-05-2007 at 08:41 PM

Am I still getting one?:D

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by duck! on 01-05-2007 at 08:46 PM

Im instrested, and i dont want to pay for the domain, id rather have the free one :P, id use it for uploading pictures and have a bit about me :)

RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-05-2007 at 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins
Am I still getting one?:D

Yes, urs aint included in this topic :P

the domain ain't really domain more like and ip address. could give sub domain of some sort :-) i guess :O
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by prashker on 01-05-2007 at 08:53 PM

If you don't want to see a subdomain.

Just get a crappy .tk redirection thing.

http://www.dot.tk

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Spunky on 01-05-2007 at 09:11 PM

I'll take one if theres one going ;)

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by M73A on 01-05-2007 at 10:15 PM

yes please :D lol...

edit: im sure someone else will put it to better use, im to busy with school :(

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Chris4 on 01-05-2007 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
I want someone who will use it properly NOT someone who is just taken it because its free.
quote:
Originally posted by M73A

quote:
Originally posted by joemailey

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by NanaFreak on 01-06-2007 at 03:21 AM

i'll take one please.

thats a pretty good deal you have going :P

i also already have my own domain ;)

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Kenji on 01-06-2007 at 03:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i'll take one please.
you also have 2 hosts that i know of...
RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by markee on 01-06-2007 at 03:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kankurou
quote:
i'll take one please.

The main one not having a control panel and the other being a crappy free one that usually either has a slow connection or is not up.
RE: RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by NanaFreak on 01-06-2007 at 03:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
Originally posted by Kankurou
quote:
i'll take one please.

The main one not having a control panel and the other being a crappy free one that usually either has a slow connection or is not up.

and i dont use the dodgy one.... must remove them sometime....

but with my main i would love a control panel ;)
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-06-2007 at 07:38 PM

control panel is no reason to give u more webspace lol.

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by M73A on 01-06-2007 at 07:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

quote:

how do you know if i was going to use it or not?

edit: 11:16, ur post 11:17:P
RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-06-2007 at 07:47 PM

quote:
how do you know if i was going to use it or not?

edit: 11:16, ur post 11:17:P

Well i can tell, if you get it dont use it for x amount of time i take it bk n remove the account.

As i could sell it and make money :-)
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by roflmao456 on 01-06-2007 at 09:32 PM

i want a host acount :P im a HTML Designer and javascript coder :P

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by NanaFreak on 01-07-2007 at 12:04 AM

quote:
control panel is no reason to give u more webspace lol.
well i will get rid of my other ones because i want more freedom with making my own email accounts and that stuff.
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by M73A on 01-07-2007 at 12:08 AM

i know someone who is wanting to set up a forum, how long is the hosting plan?

if theres no more free ones going, whats your pricing?

RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-07-2007 at 04:55 PM

quote:
i know someone who is wanting to set up a forum, how long is the hosting plan?

if theres no more free ones going, whats your pricing?

Aint give any away yet.

as long as  you need it
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-07-2007 at 05:32 PM

Check my 1st psot people as it has people who im given hosting to.

RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Oxy on 01-07-2007 at 05:38 PM

Darn , i woulda had one :sad:
Im using freewebs and that doesn't accept anything but HTML, i'd love a free host which would accept other codings :sad:
Ah well.. i suppose i shoulda got on earlier..

RE: RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by joemailey on 01-07-2007 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
Darn , i woulda had one :sad:
Im using freewebs and that doesn't accept anything but HTML, i'd love a free host which would accept other codings :sad:
Ah well.. i suppose i shoulda got on earlier..

msn me
RE: 5 Free web hosting accounts to give away!!! by Oxy on 01-07-2007 at 09:13 PM

quote:
msn me
Have added.