Shoutbox

Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? (/showthread.php?tid=70409)

Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by viniciusrsouza on 01-07-2007 at 05:46 AM

Hi there!

Now I'm using the Windows Vista's final version and I would like to know if Messenger Plus! Live is ready for this operational system.

I'm a little bit afraid to make a mess here if it's not compatible!

RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by Nagamasa on 01-07-2007 at 05:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by viniciusrsouza
Hi there!

Now I'm using the Windows Vista's final version and I would like to know if Messenger Plus! Live is ready for this operational system.

Yes it is compatible, although you might experience some minor problems, but nothing to worry about :)
RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by Hank on 01-07-2007 at 05:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by viniciusrsouza
Hi there!

Patchou would of Made sure it was compatible before he released MPL final
RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by John Anderton on 01-07-2007 at 10:28 AM

It works fine ffs. I and many other people have been using it for some time now :)

RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by absorbation on 01-07-2007 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by HSV

That's a little wrong. During testing Patchou expressed clear frustration towards Vista, and has said a fully compatible version will be released when he gets his hands on the RTM. Otherwise he has relied on testers to help him make sure there are no major problems with Vista :).
RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by Kenji on 01-07-2007 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
It works fine ffs. I and many other people have been using it for some time now :)
Yeah, i have been using it for 4 or 5 months now without any problems :P
RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by John Anderton on 01-08-2007 at 01:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
quote:
Originally posted by HSV

That's a little wrong. During testing Patchou expressed clear frustration towards Vista, and has said a fully compatible version will be released when he gets his hands on the RTM. Otherwise he has relied on testers to help him make sure there are no major problems with Vista :).
And that was ages ago. Ever since Vista went to RTM, there has been someone on it and none of these users have had a serious problem yet (none that persists). Its a-ok as expected ;) You can thank the testers who were on vista for that :)
RE: Is Messenger Plus! Live compatible with Windows Vista? by viniciusrsouza on 01-12-2007 at 04:28 PM

Thanks so much!

I'm not afraid anymore! :P