Shoutbox

Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s (/showthread.php?tid=70411)

Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by stu on 01-07-2007 at 06:12 AM

Ive had this problem for a few months now, and Im not sure what has caused it. When I open up the Windows Task Manager, under the Applications tab, there are a bunch of tasks with the Messenger Plus! icon titled as my email address, or whoever is signed into messenger. Does anyone know what is causing this or anything about it?

Scripts I have running:
-gmail checker
-link catcher
-nameCustomizer
-now playing
-remember status
-send to
-toast message

RE: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by DarkMe on 01-07-2007 at 06:16 AM

I used to have the Send To script when that happened to me
i dunno if it has to do but since i dont have it anymore it doesnt appears in task manager

btw: if you terminate it you'll also terminate msnmsgr.exe :p

RE: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by MattyRid on 01-07-2007 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by stu
-send to
-toast message

they would be the most likely to possibly cause such a problem..try disabling them, and other scripts if needed to see which script is causing it.
RE: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by Felu on 01-07-2007 at 07:17 AM

Those are some windows created by the send to script i guess. Matty should fix it [Image: msn_tongue.gif].

Btw you forgot to censor your email

RE: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by matty on 01-07-2007 at 07:23 AM

The SendTo script is updated and that bug is fixed. Check the thread for the latest version.

[Release] SendTo v2.2 [Final]

RE: Msg Plus tasks in windows task manager :s by stu on 01-07-2007 at 05:56 PM

Thanks guys :)