Shoutbox

[Request] Remove Automessage by contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact (/showthread.php?tid=70589)

[Request] Remove Automessage by contact by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 12:18 AM

I don't know why Patchou removed this usefull option in the conversation window... Is there anyway of bring it back with scripts??? maybe a script that add that contact to the list of persons you don't want to display the automsg... (H)

If it's not possible to do that with scripts... PLEASE SOMEONE TALK TO PATCHOU TO BRING IT BACK!!! jajajaja I miss it... :D

RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by Voldemort on 01-12-2007 at 03:53 AM

just send a message to the offline contacts?

RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by snAke_LeAder on 01-12-2007 at 08:35 AM

you can filter the contacts for auto msg, see screen
sry the screen is german but u an see the settings there allways the same, i tryed to replace with a en shoot, but...

RE: RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 10:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
you can filter the contacts for auto msg, see screen
sry the screen is german but u an see the settings there allways the same, i tryed to replace with a en shoot, but...

I know that exist... but is very annoying that each time a contact talks to you and you wanna answer him you can disable the automsg in the conversation window instead of go to preferences and add that contact to the list of exceptions :S I explained that in my original post... (N)
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by MattyRid on 01-12-2007 at 10:28 AM

I'm sorry, but only "Accept requests by default" is an option that you can choose, but not changing options on auto messages. In fact in Messenger Plus!3 you could only do it once a personalised status was in effect.

I have checked high and low, left and right and still can't find it.

Unless you are able to provide the command or the method used, I can say, what in the world are you on about??? snAke_LeAder has provided you with an alternative and in fact you also can do it once a personalised status is activated in Messenger Plus! Live.

RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 12:34 PM

I am not sure if you understand what my point is...

RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact by warmth on 05-06-2007 at 03:46 PM

Is there any way to say to patchou this??? Is quite of boring have to do it in the settings panel each time :(