Shoutbox

how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? (/showthread.php?tid=70701)

how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? by utopiangirl on 01-15-2007 at 04:53 AM

heyyyyy
Some of my friends are using some kind of a plug in that makes them able to know when a person is appearing "offline". they wont tell me what it is.
any help???

RE: how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? by ryxdp on 01-15-2007 at 05:01 AM

As far as I know no such program exists. They probably thought it did work, but in actual fact it is probably adware/spyware/etc.

Please see this post.:)

RE: how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? by MattyRid on 01-15-2007 at 05:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by utopiangirl
heyyyyy
Some of my friends are using some kind of a plug in that makes them able to know when a person is appearing "offline". they wont tell me what it is.
any help???

If you had searched you would have found  this thread here.

And there are others on the same topic.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryxpia
As far as I know no such program exists. They probably thought it did work, but in actual fact it is probably adware/spyware/etc.

Please see this post.:)

However somewhat not relevant, the principle there could be applied.
RE: how do u know when a person is online but appearing offline?? by NanaFreak on 01-15-2007 at 06:59 AM

well one of my friends have told me (and i have tested) that you open a chat with the person and the Invite Contact button is able to be pressed ;)