Shoutbox

[split] Yahoo contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [split] Yahoo contacts (/showthread.php?tid=70749)

RE: Yahoo contacts by Deco on 01-16-2007 at 12:48 PM

I was going to post a thread about using Messenger Plus scripts to talk to other messenger services...

Ever since I learnt to make a dll that sends messages through udp or tcp I been thinking of making a yahoo client through scripting since it looks perfectly possible.

Is this what you're making?

Anyone else trying this?

Thanks

RE: Yahoo contacts by Eljay on 01-16-2007 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Deco
I was going to post a thread about using Messenger Plus scripts to talk to other messenger services...

Ever since I learnt to make a dll that sends messages through udp or tcp I been thinking of making a yahoo client through scripting since it looks perfectly possible.

Is this what you're making?

Anyone else trying this?

Thanks

umm he is referring to the feature already in WLM that allows you to chat to contacts from the yahoo network.
RE: Yahoo contacts by Deco on 01-16-2007 at 12:58 PM

I meant something like talking to any messenger type of service. AIM, Yahoo..through scripts. Like trillian does but with WLM and Plus as base.

Maybe it's just silly who knows! hehe

RE: Yahoo contacts by Eljay on 01-16-2007 at 01:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Deco
I meant something like talking to any messenger type of service. AIM, Yahoo..through scripts. Like trillian does but with WLM and Plus as base.

Maybe it's just silly who knows! hehe

i know what you were talking about, but this is nothing to do with the thread subject.