Shoutbox

Song from Commercial... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Song from Commercial... (/showthread.php?tid=70807)

Song from Commercial... by Dane on 01-18-2007 at 03:54 AM

Does anyone know where to find the song "People got to be free" by Fisher the Band (NOT The Young Rascals).  It is not on iTunes or Limewire.  They used to play it on the Verizon Wireless commercial from 2000 to 2001 and I really liked it, but the other versions out there suck, I only like the version by Fisher.

Dane

P.S. It doesnt appear to be on any of there CDs either...but I know it exists.

RE: Song from Commercial... by plus on 01-19-2007 at 07:55 AM

well if you have a tv capture card on your pc the next time its on just record it then edit it so there is know video (y)

RE: Song from Commercial... by qgroessl on 01-19-2007 at 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .2007
well if you have a tv capture card on your pc the next time its on just record it then edit it so there is know video (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
They used to play it on the Verizon Wireless commercial from 2000 to 2001

Don't think it'll be on anytime soon.
RE: Song from Commercial... by joey on 01-19-2007 at 04:58 PM

i use Morpheus, i think you might find it using that. its free and rather a lot like limewire. i havent searched for it though soz.

RE: RE: Song from Commercial... by Fuse on 01-19-2007 at 05:37 PM

quote:

commercials only give like 30 seconds of a song..
RE: RE: Song from Commercial... by alexp2_ad on 01-19-2007 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
i use Morpheus, i think you might find it using that. its free and rather a lot like limewire. i havent searched for it though soz.

Morpheus' primary network is the gnutella network, the same network used by Limewire, Frostwire, etc.
RE: Song from Commercial... by Dane on 01-20-2007 at 06:49 AM

Yeah, so since they use Gnutella, I know its not on the other programs networks' either.  I wish I could find it though, it was a lot better than the old version from 1950-something.  Thanks for input!

RE: Song from Commercial... by joey on 01-20-2007 at 11:44 AM

quote:
well if you have a tv capture card on your pc the next time its on just record it then edit it so there is know video

quote:
Originally posted by fuse
commercials only give like 30 seconds of a song..

and i havent seen the advert or anything but as well as only getting about 30 seconds of the song, wouldn't you also get talking over the song too?