Shoutbox

Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! (/showthread.php?tid=70853)

Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Patchou on 01-20-2007 at 12:01 AM

Heya,

finally, 2007 is here! This new year begins for me in a rather peculiar way. There’s just too many things to do behind the scene and it leaves me with almost no time for other things like the forums. But don’t worry, even if I don’t reply to your posts or emails, I still read most of them, it’s just that I sometimes feel overwhelmed with what’s happening around the software. For instance, the daily install count jumped to about 230,000 a day since last month, that’s about 5 installs every 2 seconds, 24 hours a day.

Anyway, the reason for this news post is first and foremost to announce the winners of the scripting contest. I honestly have to say that choosing 9 scripts over the 120 received during the contest was very difficult. It feels like a lot of other very good scripts were left behind but well, they can still all be downloaded from the online database and every developer wins the special contest shirt too :). Here is the list of winners:

Full featured scripts (big scripts):

Simple yet useful scripts (small scripts):Most original scripts:All these scripts will be included in the next special release of Messenger Plus! Live, meanwhile, I strongly encourage all of you to give them a try. And for those of you who are not familiar with scripts, do not hesitate to browse the database and download the scripts that look good to you. Installation is fast and easy for all the scripts and they can be disabled/uninstalled in a snap from the Preferences window of Messenger Plus!. All the scripts have one thing in common: they all add something to your Messenger’s experience so go ahead and try them!

Patchou
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Choli on 01-20-2007 at 12:02 AM

congrats to all of them :banana:

well done!!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by prashker on 01-20-2007 at 12:04 AM

Atleast I got a tshirt :cheesy:

Congradulations Winners :). You guys earned it ;>

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Supersonicdarky on 01-20-2007 at 12:04 AM

SendTo and ReadThis both lead to sendto link

[Image: msn_happy.gif]

yay for winners! :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by matty on 01-20-2007 at 12:04 AM

Congrats to everyone who participated I looked at the other scripts that won and will be installing all of them. Congrats to everyone who was accepted just think you will have a tshirt which only 119 other people have!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Sunshine on 01-20-2007 at 12:05 AM

Good to see you surfaced again Patchou :D

5 installs every 2 seconds, 24 hours a day <<woah amazing!!!

And ofcourse congrats to the winners!!!

[Image: sunnynana.gif]

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Ezra on 01-20-2007 at 12:08 AM

Yeah, Congrats to all the winners!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by marissa on 01-20-2007 at 12:09 AM

haha no wonder Matty wanted to see the winners :p
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL :D
you all make me wanna learn how to script. :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by albert on 01-20-2007 at 12:19 AM

Congrats to matty and the others. :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by deAd on 01-20-2007 at 12:19 AM

:O yay! :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Kenji on 01-20-2007 at 12:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
:O yay! :D
well done, i love that script :cheesy:

Well done to every one else aswell, good work :P

Nice user titles :cheesy:
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by FineWolf on 01-20-2007 at 12:29 AM

Good job to all the scripting contest winners!

@ Patchou: Can we have a list of all the scripts entered in the contest?

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by blackjack on 01-20-2007 at 12:29 AM

Congrats to everyone :D, I loved all winning scripts :P

Nice choice (y)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Panachiba on 01-20-2007 at 12:30 AM

Yeah, nice choice, bad for other good scripts..but still..congrats!!.

Good good <3

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by tony on 01-20-2007 at 12:36 AM

congrats to all the wieners :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Vimto on 01-20-2007 at 12:37 AM

[Image: cat_congratulations_lg_wht.gif]

Congratulations to all of the winners. They are extremely clever and great :cheesy:

* Vimto sends <3 to Patchou, without his genius none of us would be here
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Rolando on 01-20-2007 at 12:50 AM

yay 'em :p

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Baggins on 01-20-2007 at 12:55 AM

Maybe you could put the names of the people beside the scripts?

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by WDZ on 01-20-2007 at 01:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins
Maybe you could put the names of the people beside the scripts?
Full featured scripts (big scripts):Simple yet useful scripts (small scripts):Most original scripts:Based on the info in the script DB... hope I got it right... :P
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Chris4 on 01-20-2007 at 01:11 AM

Congratulations to the winners!

I installed all of the scripts - they are all very good! :grin:

* Chris4 wishes he could make such marvelous scripts :tongue:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Voldemort on 01-20-2007 at 01:22 AM

good scripts... congratulations.... SS4 was a winner fo sure!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by dylan! on 01-20-2007 at 01:24 AM

CONGRADULATIONS your are now more famous for your work!...have fun :cheesy:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by NanaFreak on 01-20-2007 at 01:35 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

THANKS PATCHOU!!!!

:drool: US$200 :drool:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by CookieRevised on 01-20-2007 at 01:55 AM

Congrats to all the winners!

now go update all your scripts asap :p:d

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak

THANKS PATCHOU!!!!

That camera (or whatever) is comming very close now :D
congrats...
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by NanaFreak on 01-20-2007 at 01:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:

THANKS PATCHOU!!!!

congrats...
that was sammeh and he already got it.... :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Rolando on 01-20-2007 at 02:04 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

THANKS PATCHOU!!!!

congrats...

LOL.

Congrats NF :D
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by alexp2_ad on 01-20-2007 at 02:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FineWolf
@ Patchou: Can we have a list of all the scripts entered in the contest?

If you just sort by date and look at the one's between late november and Christmas, you'll see 'em all, though do it quick before any other scripts are added. ;)

And congratulations to all the winners! (Y)  (inlcuding me, yay! :O )

EDIT:  Spose I'd better get round to adding the better export options to Plus Mapper, and maybe an about/help window etc... :P
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Eddie on 01-20-2007 at 02:07 AM

Congrats to all winners (Y) Nice scripts for sure :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by MattyRid on 01-20-2007 at 02:12 AM

A definite congratulations to all who entered and to all winners especially.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Voldemort on 01-20-2007 at 02:19 AM

bear in mind, now you have a compromise as you are getting paid for your scripts so....

quote:
now go update all your scripts asap

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Jesus on 01-20-2007 at 02:51 AM

w00t I never expected this :O

It's just f*ckin' awesome :D:D:D
congrats to all the other winners as well, I'm installing the scripts right now :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by prashker on 01-20-2007 at 03:05 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

THANKS PATCHOU!!!!

congrats...

rofl. Cookie had a mixup :cheesy:
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by hosey on 01-20-2007 at 03:21 AM

i like all the scripts alot!!! glad they all did good!! i really like hte WLM preview box and hte youtube 1!!! but like all the scripts!!!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Menthix on 01-20-2007 at 03:21 AM

Congrats guys :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Mnjul on 01-20-2007 at 03:58 AM

Great, congrats :banana:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by ShawnZ on 01-20-2007 at 04:05 AM

(U) @ segosa

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by John Anderton on 01-20-2007 at 04:08 AM

Amazing install rate! Congratulations to all the winners.
dt wins once again :o
:bow:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Felu on 01-20-2007 at 04:25 AM

Congrats to every one ;). And the install rate is awsome.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by John Anderton on 01-20-2007 at 04:37 AM

Shouldn't the usertitle be "Scripting Contest Winner" instead of "Script Contest Winner"?
Anyway, i think the usertitle is lame :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by WDZ on 01-20-2007 at 04:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Shouldn't the usertitle be "Scripting Contest Winner" instead of "Script Contest Winner"?
I thought the focus of the contest was best scripts overall, not best scripting skills.

"Scripting" makes me think of pure JScript programming... :type:

Creativity and design and stuff were also factors, right? :P
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by John Anderton on 01-20-2007 at 04:48 AM

But it was called a "Scripting contest" and not a "Script contest" :P
Also "Script contest winner" sounds wrong :P

RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by markee on 01-20-2007 at 04:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
I thought the focus of the contest was best scripts overall, not best scripting skills.

"Scripting" makes me think of pure JScript programming... :type:

Creativity and design and stuff were also factors, right? :P

I'm sure they must have been with the look of some of the scripts.

* markee almost wanted to vomit at some other them :tongue:
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by WDZ on 01-20-2007 at 04:51 AM

quote:
But it was called a "Scripting contest" and not a "Script contest" :P
Crap...

* WDZ slaps Patchou around a bit with a large trout.

:P I'll change the titles... ¬¬
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by John Anderton on 01-20-2007 at 04:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Crap...

* WDZ slaps Patchou around a bit with a large trout.

:P I'll change the titles... ¬¬
win :banana:
\o/
:tongue:
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by -dt- on 01-20-2007 at 05:03 AM

:o thanks and congrats to everyone

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Chrono on 01-20-2007 at 05:04 AM

Congrats! :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Jimbo on 01-20-2007 at 08:28 AM

Congrats everyone. Very well deserved.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Phillip on 01-20-2007 at 09:19 AM

Nice scripts. I'll have to download them and try them all out.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by user27089 on 01-20-2007 at 09:23 AM

Congratulations to all the people who've won.

To the person who won the $500, buy an xbox 360, trust me.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by user44571 on 01-20-2007 at 09:57 AM

Congratulations everyone! =D

RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by J-Thread on 01-20-2007 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To the person who won the $500, buy an xbox 360, trust me.

I won an XBox 360 lately, but sold it to get some money*-).
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Dempsey on 01-20-2007 at 10:37 AM

Wow @ number of installs :O  Congrats to everyone who took part :D   

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Matti on 01-20-2007 at 11:26 AM

Congratulations to everyone! :o)

I already expected my scripts won't make the top list. I still need to work a lot on my coding... :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by user35870 on 01-20-2007 at 12:27 PM

Congratulations to everyone :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Fuse on 01-20-2007 at 12:32 PM

congratulations to everyone who won and im using 4 of 9 scirpts ;)

sendto is my favourite - oo patchou or anyone else: when is the next special version coming out :P?

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-20-2007 at 12:48 PM

Congratulations to everyone one who won =]
And i cant wait till i get my shirt =O

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by absorbation on 01-20-2007 at 04:12 PM

Wow, Plus! is certainly popular :O. Congratulations to all the winners.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-20-2007 at 04:26 PM

When will the next contest be? :cheesy:

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Stigmata on 01-20-2007 at 04:26 PM

Congrats everyone :)

(don't buy a xbox360, get yourself a wii :D)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Nathan on 01-20-2007 at 04:28 PM

Or get both :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-20-2007 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Congrats everyone :)

(don't buy a xbox360, get yourself a wii :D)
xbox360 > Ps3 > wii
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vaccination on 01-20-2007 at 04:44 PM

congrats everyone!

wooo t-shirt =D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-20-2007 at 04:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
congrats everyone!

wooo t-shirt =D
When do we get the t-shirts =[
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by pollolibredegrasa on 01-20-2007 at 04:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EnglandBoyForLife.
When do we get the t-shirts =[

Acording to the email from Fraisie sent on the 12th, they have been ordered and should arrive within a month.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by RaPLeX on 01-20-2007 at 06:40 PM

congrats to winners.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Jesus on 01-20-2007 at 07:33 PM

well I haven't received the T-shirt yet, but I have bought a bottle of vodka to celebrate :D
this is gonna be a long, drunk night :)

tip:
"wonderdrankje" ("miracle drink" or something)
-1/2 vodka
-1/2 lemonade syrup (WITHOUT water)
-1 teaspoon tobasco
that'll get you rather drunk ;)

d|*_*|b

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Nagamasa on 01-20-2007 at 09:15 PM

Congratulations to all who have won the scripting contest, and good try for the others.

I dont even know how to even read php codes, so dont even ask me to code. :P

No T-Shirt for me! Meh, my Ecko shirts will do.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vaccination on 01-20-2007 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa

php? it's JScript 8-)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Menthix on 01-21-2007 at 03:14 AM

I have finally updated the Scripts DB too now. I didn't update it for almost a month for various reasons, mainly because my PC died and lost all my data on harddisk. I'll be updating the site regularly again now, so submit your scripts :).

Especially the script winners, submit your updates soon if you have a new version or bug to fix! As you guys know, your 9 winning scripts will be bundled in a special Messenger Plus! setup file soon and downloaded by masses of people. I don't know when Patchou will release that version, but i do know he will use the latest version that is on the script DB. So if you have an update, submit it in the next couple of days and your new version will be bundled. :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Bionic on 01-21-2007 at 03:46 AM

Well Done! :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Nagamasa on 01-22-2007 at 03:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:

php? it's JScript 8-)

Or JScript. I just know a little html...which doesnt really help :P
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by FineWolf on 01-22-2007 at 03:55 AM

quote:

Or JScript. I just know a little html...which doesnt really help :P

Don't even get close of considering HTML as a programming language, please. ;)

(I'm serious... HTML is a markup language, not a programming language.)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by warmth on 01-22-2007 at 03:56 AM

Congrats!!! (H)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by kenichi on 01-22-2007 at 07:18 AM

Congrats! ^_^

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vikke on 01-22-2007 at 11:15 AM

Congrats!
Great scripts all of yours! :)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-23-2007 at 08:05 PM

Just wondered,
If 2 people worked on a script, and it was one of the winners, would the prize be split?

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by foaly on 01-23-2007 at 11:46 PM

quote:
If 2 people worked on a script, and it was one of the winners, would the prize be split?
that would be up to the creators wouldn't it?
btw congrats to the winners... (yeah I know I'm late... couldn't get over my loss :P)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Spunky on 01-24-2007 at 02:28 PM

I see my bribe didn't work then ¬_¬

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 01-24-2007 at 05:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by foaly
quote:
that would be up to the creators wouldn't it?
No, i ment like the people who ran it sent half to one person and the other half to the other.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Jedimark on 01-24-2007 at 10:42 PM

What! - That text to numbers script didn't win... I'm shocked :-#

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by duck! on 01-24-2007 at 11:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jedimark
What! - That text to numbers script didn't win... I'm shocked :-#
You are being sarcastic right?
Well done to everyone who entered the contest and i hope they enjoy their shirts and money.
BTW has anyone received their gifts yet
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by matty on 01-24-2007 at 11:16 PM

I got my money already :). Waiting on my shirts haha

RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by deAd on 01-24-2007 at 11:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
I got my money already :). Waiting on my shirts haha

I thought you only get one shirt :P

btw, did you split with cookie for SendTo or not?
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by matty on 01-24-2007 at 11:22 PM

quote:

I am getting one from the previous contest because I never got one.

No SendTo wasn't shared, Screenshot Sender was.
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by LifelesS on 01-25-2007 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Most original scripts:Based on the info in the script DB... hope I got it right... :P

Well WDZ, you didn't got it right...:P The YouTube Viewer was built by me and roflmao456. .felipE upload it and toke our names out of there. From my point of view, it's kind of unfair.:o I know that things are getting solved too, I hope...;)

Congrats to all others winners definitely earn it.:D
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Menthix on 01-25-2007 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LifelesS
YouTube Viewer was built by me and roflmao456
That's true, however, the script that that you actually download from the link (since about 18th December) is Youtube launcher, which is created by Felipe only.

I will add Youtube Viewer from you guys as a separate script on the Scripts DB when the the update is ready and one of you submit it.

Felipe didn't steal your spot or removed the names. It's actually my mistake this happened and I'm sorry. It happened because YouTube Viewer and Youtube Launcher were submitted to the Scripts DB less than 12hours after each other and I thought it was the same thing. I'll be happy to add Youtube Viewer to the Scripts DB again when the update is bugfree and submitted. For the contest related stuff... Patchou will solve that privately.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by LifelesS on 01-25-2007 at 04:43 PM

Oh, I understand it... Thought, the meaning of original script isn't in the idea?:S

Take this example:

If I take Screenshot Sender, rename it to... "Send Screenshots" and upload it again, I'm sure that Matty and Dempsey wouldn't like it.:P
My point(H), there should be "rules" about "re-making/rebuilding" a script. So things like this don't happen...;)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Supersonicdarky on 01-25-2007 at 04:54 PM

he said that it was submitted in less than 12 hours, and it was submitted by one of the creators. so he thought that it was a new version of the script and removed youtube viewer

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by LifelesS on 01-25-2007 at 04:56 PM

What I said has nothing to do with the time or the person who submit it. I'm talking about the idea.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Menthix on 01-25-2007 at 05:08 PM

I agree for the contest with "most original idea" price you are right indeed, but that's up to Patchou now.

But in general I disagree. Look at it this way... Microsoft makes IE, so Mozilla can't make Firefox anymore because it wont be original. I believe competition is good for overall quality. What I do check with the scripts DB is that people don't copy large part of code from another script to base a new one on it without permission and if a similar script is submitted which is clearly worse quality/feature-wise the new one wont be added. Remember that I also normally wont replace two different scripts with eachother, the Youtube Viewer/Launcher was a mistake, like Supersonicdarky said.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by LifelesS on 01-25-2007 at 05:22 PM

I get your point and I agree, basicly it's reverse engineering, for thoose that don't know what it is: reverse egineering is the process of discovering the technological principles of a device or object or system through analysis of its structure, function and operation.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Choli on 01-25-2007 at 08:59 PM

Ok, there has been a little mistake, but please, I think it's better to discuss this privately with Patchou and the creators of both scripts; and not here publically in the forum :)

RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by CookieRevised on 01-28-2007 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
quote:

I am getting one from the previous contest because I never got one.

No SendTo wasn't shared, Screenshot Sender was.

Oh... the horror... me undoes all the code and let it roll back to v1.7 :D Nah, just kidding (A) I'm actually Matty in disguise, shhhhht ;)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by John Anderton on 01-28-2007 at 07:38 AM

Wiki on schizofrenia

That last post by Cookie made no sense to me and hence then link :P

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
But in general I disagree. Look at it this way... Microsoft makes IE, so Mozilla can't make Firefox anymore because it wont be original.
But its not a competition about the most original software, its about the "best browser" (Not a cue to start a browser war :P)
Meaning if there was a contest for the best browser, FF and IE could participate but if it was for the most original idea, FF shouldn't be allowed since the idea wasn't by mozilla (and i am assuming IE was the first modern browser. Else insert the required name here for self satisfaction :P)

For best idea, I believe the original authors should get it but its all upto Patchou :)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Menthix on 01-28-2007 at 11:01 AM

quote:
assuming IE was the first modern browser
Netscape Navigator FTW! :p

The problem has already been solved.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by LifelesS on 01-29-2007 at 05:00 PM

Solved and version 2.0 is being developed, almost done with it :P
Going to add some new cool features, if I get them working right.

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Flaming Rob on 01-31-2007 at 07:18 AM

Well done to everyone that won, or even just got a T-shirt. I wish i could code Jscript

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by FineWolf on 01-31-2007 at 03:46 PM

Am I the only one who received his T-Shirt yet?

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vaccination on 01-31-2007 at 05:18 PM

quote:

looks like it :sad:
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by EBFL on 02-01-2007 at 08:05 PM

quote:
Show off :sad:
* EBFL wants mine!
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Voldemort on 02-01-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:
* EnglandBoyForLife. wants mine!
his, hers.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Spunky on 02-02-2007 at 02:07 PM

quote:

I've not got mine either, but I moved out and have gotta wait for mail from my mom...
RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by J-Thread on 02-02-2007 at 05:16 PM

quote:

Nope, received mine today, together with a personal note from patchou;)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by AberNStein on 02-03-2007 at 12:30 AM

got my tshirt yesterday, along with a handwritten postcard and a little pin
thanks patchou!
i noticed the postage cost on the shirt, and that's just to toronto
i hope this whole thing isn't costing you an arm and a leg

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by the andyman on 02-03-2007 at 11:12 AM

I've got mine too - it came this morning and had the handwritten postcard and pin badge enclosed as well.

Thanks Patchou :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Jedimark on 02-03-2007 at 11:57 AM

Wahey - I got mine today aswell!

[Image: photo0031nn9.jpg]

... wearing it with pride (H)

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Eldar Featel on 02-08-2007 at 05:32 PM

Hi all!!
I've received the t-shirt yesterday!!!! Wonderful!!!! :D

Congrats to all the winners!! ;)

Thank you Patchou!! And thank you all!! :D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by RaPLeX on 02-08-2007 at 06:28 PM

* RaPLeX wants t shirt :P

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Patchou on 02-08-2007 at 09:57 PM

Thanks for the pic Jedimark. If anybody else from you can post some pics too, please do :).

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by prashker on 02-08-2007 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Thanks for the pic Jedimark. If anybody else from you can post some pics too, please do :).

Well, I'll take a picture next time it comes out of the washing machine :p (Wore it for the second time yesterday ;o)
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vaccination on 02-08-2007 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

(Wore it for the second time yesterday ;o)

i've worn it 3 times now =D

* vaccination will take a picture next time i do!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by speedy_kevin on 02-09-2007 at 11:58 AM

Got mine in the mail last week. Will take a picture asap :)
It looks great! Thanks Patchou!

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by NanaFreak on 02-09-2007 at 12:00 PM

markee and i are gonna do a cool pic =D will do it like sometime soon

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by J-Thread on 02-09-2007 at 04:56 PM

Somebody asked me yesterday: Wow, do you really work at Messenger Plus?!:o:|

:D:D

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Nathan on 02-09-2007 at 09:05 PM

I wore it at school xD

I am not ashamed.....
and how come people got badges :( I didnt

RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Rolando on 02-09-2007 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
I wore it at school xD

I am not ashamed.....
Its just a very little pin..
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by vaccination on 02-09-2007 at 11:47 PM

quote:
I wore it at school xD

I am not ashamed.....

And me twice =P

And i got badge, sure you didn't leave it inside the package or something? :P

will edit this post later with picture =o
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Rolando on 02-09-2007 at 11:49 PM

I haven't worn it yet.. I didn't want to use it with a sweater on, so I'll wait till it gets a little warmer.

RE: RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Patchou on 02-11-2007 at 04:27 AM

quote:

If you're sure it's not somewhere in your package, email me and I'll send you another one :).

quote:
And me twice =P

well yes of course, you're Chromo after all. I thought about sending you a plasma TV as well but I was not sure you could plug it in your country so, I abandonned the idea.
RE: Scripting Contest - We've got some winners! by Chrono on 02-11-2007 at 09:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
well yes of course, you're Chromo after all. I thought about sending you a plasma TV as well but I was not sure you could plug it in your country so, I abandonned the idea.
learn how to quote 8-)

Trust me i can plug it in, now send me that plasma :refuck: