Shoutbox

The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" (/showthread.php?tid=70956)

The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by lutonsteve2 on 01-22-2007 at 10:47 PM

When getting a new MacBook in the summer, I plan to install the new MSN bits and bobs.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me excatly where to go and what to do, with regards to downloading the new MSG+ stuff.

I am so ignorant when it comes to PCs and barely understand what MSN Live is!

Thank you in advance :)

RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by GiantSpider on 01-22-2007 at 10:49 PM

Apparently so, what when you don't even know what the program is called. And the fact it doesn't work on Apple Macintosh Computers.

RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by Supersonicdarky on 01-22-2007 at 10:50 PM

Mac =/= Plus!

Only if install xp parallel can you have plus! installed.

I suggest get a good (windows) laptop (good cpu/gpu) install linux, beryl, vmware and run xp in on of the 4 desktops with awesome effects

RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by lutonsteve2 on 01-22-2007 at 10:51 PM

Windows iive can be implemented onto an Apple Mac can't it?

So you're not in favour of the Macs. Only my teachers swears by them...

RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by Supersonicdarky on 01-22-2007 at 10:52 PM

uh....
...no

RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by lutonsteve2 on 01-22-2007 at 10:54 PM

Okay. Care to say why? Just wondering like.

Wowsers the Apple store in Regent's Street is proper good!

RE: RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by FineWolf on 01-22-2007 at 10:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lutonsteve2
Windows iive can be implemented onto an Apple Mac can't it?

No, it is not the same operating system. So if you buy a MacBook, Windows software will not work on your laptop unless there is a Mac OS X version of the software you want to use (which is really rare, Plus! is not one of these applications).
RE: The ultimate Messenger Plus! Live "kit" by lutonsteve2 on 01-22-2007 at 10:55 PM

Oh okay.

Thank you for the info Wolfguy :)