Shoutbox

[Request] Changing Personalized Status via '/' commands - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Changing Personalized Status via '/' commands (/showthread.php?tid=71001)

[Request] Changing Personalized Status via '/' commands by trini on 01-24-2007 at 05:43 AM

Hi everyone,
Some of my friend wanted ask for script for changing personalized status via '/' commands, but as he's not member here he cant post himself, so I post this for him:

quote:
Hello,
I was creating couple of Personalized Status, and I tryed to set their shortcuts to a '/' commend, it didn't work  , so can anyone please create for me a script that detects all stored Personalized Status and putting them into the command's list according to their 'Status Name'? And if the 'Status Name' had a space or any other symbols it clears them (EG: If the 'Status Name' was "At Work" it adds it to the commands list as "/atwork").
I hope you got me well! 
Help is most appretiated!

Hope it's possible to make :) Thanks at advance.
RE: [Request] Changing Personalized Status via '/' commands by NanaFreak on 01-24-2007 at 05:45 AM

type "/persostat" and it will bring up the Personal Status window where you can choose which one you want ;)

RE: [Request] Changing Personalized Status via '/' commands by trini on 01-24-2007 at 04:08 PM

Ehe, that was easy one :D Didin't know ,as pesonal statuses don't work for me, so cant use them.
Anyway, thank you for you replay :)