Shoutbox

Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? (/showthread.php?tid=71004)

Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? by Scraper on 01-24-2007 at 02:59 PM

I installed the program, and I'm not 100% sure that did I install the Sponsor in my computer, because if I did, I just want it off as fast as I can! Can someone help?! :)

RE: Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? by Sunshine on 01-24-2007 at 03:11 PM

Simply go to add/remove programs in control panel, if you installed the sponsor program it will say Messenger Plus! Live & Sponsor. To remove the sponsor you just select Messenger Plus! Live & Sponsor, click remove/uninstall and choose "Sponsor only" when prompted. After that Plus!Live will still be on but the sponsor will be gone. Please make sure you exit your browser fully (and close WLM) when you uninstall, remember what's in use can't be removed ;)

RE: Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? by plus on 01-24-2007 at 04:04 PM

What dose the sponser do if i install it is it pop ups?

RE: Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? by Oxy on 01-24-2007 at 04:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by plus
What dose the sponser do if i install it is it pop ups?

Yes, but only every so often. ;)
RE: Does the sponsor leave from my computer, if I delete the LM!P? by vikke on 01-24-2007 at 04:43 PM

Popups and a Search Bar in Internet Explorer AFAIK.