Shoutbox

Help! :) (knowing when contact was last online) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help! :) (knowing when contact was last online) (/showthread.php?tid=71086)

Help! :) (knowing when contact was last online) by ana_lucia_f1 on 01-27-2007 at 10:29 AM

Hi!!

I would like to know if there's a way to know when was the last time a contact has been online?

I've tried the Messenger Plus Features (Contact Information), but it gives me the last time that i've seen this contact online. ^o)

I've installed Windows Live Messenger 8.0 and have Plus Live version 4.11.0.254.

Thanks! :$

RE: Help! :) by Thor on 01-27-2007 at 10:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ana_lucia_f1
Hi!!

I would like to know if there's a way to know when was the last time a contact has been online?

I've tried the Messenger Plus Features (Contact Information), but it gives me the last time that i've seen this contact online. ^o)

I've installed Windows Live Messenger 8.0 and have Plus Live version 4.11.0.254.

Thanks! :$
It's not possible to have an accurtate time of when your contact last were on, unless you're on. :)

If there was a third-party solution to this, yes it would be possible, but I highly doubt that would be such a big hit.

:)
RE: Help! :) (knowing when contact was last online) by ana_lucia_f1 on 01-27-2007 at 10:34 AM

Ok... Thanks Nitro!! ;)