Shoutbox

Contact List - Groups in Groups? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Contact List - Groups in Groups? (/showthread.php?tid=71128)

Contact List - Groups in Groups? by M73A on 01-28-2007 at 04:02 PM

impossible?

was thinking of rearranging my list and thought that it would be really helpful, but i wasnt sure if it was impossible because how servers work or how the contact list works..

does anyone know?

Thanks

RE: Contact List - Groups in Groups? by xJ + on 01-28-2007 at 04:24 PM

Unfortunately, it's impossible.
I highly doubt thre's any scripts/programs/softwares that allow you to add sub groups.
Don't forget, when you added a group, it'll be automatically create it in your hotmail/WLMail adress book. If anyone found the way of changing the behavior of the codes, then that'd be something worth to celebrate.

RE: Contact List - Groups in Groups? by M73A on 01-28-2007 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
Unfortunately, it's impossible.
I highly doubt thre's any scripts/programs/softwares that allow you to add sub groups.
Don't forget, when you added a group, it'll be automatically create it in your hotmail/WLMail adress book. If anyone found the way of changing the behavior of the codes, then that'd be something worth to celebrate.

hm, forgot about hotmail integration, it made me think because iirc when you logged in somewhere other than your normal pc you didnt have your groups, so i thought it was stored on the pc and wouldn't have been such a hard task. :) thanks anyway