Shoutbox

Any script to see your contacts friends list ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? (/showthread.php?tid=71186)

Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Smartacer on 01-29-2007 at 11:50 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have installed the msg plus which gives an option of viewing the contacts friendslist; but that doesnt works.Is the script failing or i have to dload the scripts ?

RE: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Supersonicdarky on 01-30-2007 at 12:00 AM

plus! doesnt steal (view) contact lists, and i dont know of any script that does...

RE: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Kenji on 01-30-2007 at 12:01 AM

MP!L does not do that. Nor does any script. Where did you download it from?

Plus thats a privacy issue.

RE: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Cartox on 01-30-2007 at 05:19 PM

Viewing your contacts friends list is part of Windows Live Messenger..

The contact can add friends to that list that others can see..(if his/her friends allow it,i guess)

RE: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Smartacer on 01-31-2007 at 02:43 AM

So that means it doesnt shows the list which has already been added.But can show the ones which are added in the msn spaces or kinda shared onesrt

Well i am still looking for any scripts/programs/trick to find out the ones in my friends list

RE: Any script to see your contacts friends list ? by Rolando on 01-31-2007 at 02:45 AM

There is no such program/script/trick.. did you not read what everyone just say?