Shoutbox

[ Event viewer ] Possible to get the small version back? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [ Event viewer ] Possible to get the small version back? (/showthread.php?tid=71231)

[ Event viewer ] Possible to get the small version back? by Emerge on 01-31-2007 at 11:28 AM

Hi there!

Just recently I installed Windows Live Messenger ofcourse with the MsgPlus add-on.
In my previous installation of MSN Messenger I neatly integrated the event viewer into my desktop. But with this new version for Live Messenger the event viewer appears to be a lot bigger! Sadly it isn't possible to scale down the event viewer because the search-bar is in the way (who needs this search bar anyway?).

My question: is it in any way possible to get back the neat, clean, basic version of the event viewer? Much appreciated!!

Emerge.

RE: [ Event viewer ] Possible to get the small version back? by Sunshine on 01-31-2007 at 12:37 PM

Event viewer window too big ;)

Note: you will have to restart WLM (Plus!Live will be restarted then too) before the changes take effect.

Edit: you're welcome :)

RE: [ Event viewer ] Possible to get the small version back? by Emerge on 01-31-2007 at 01:57 PM

thanks! (H)