Shoutbox

A slightly strange request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: A slightly strange request (/showthread.php?tid=71335)

A slightly strange request by NiteMare on 02-03-2007 at 05:14 AM

OK, alittle explination.

I work at AOL, for tech support. yes go ahead laugh. done? ok moving on. right now i'm working on making some screen shots of different aol version, just to help me out on the phones.

Now, i've searched the internet, and have come up empty i'm looking for older versions of the US verson of aol.

oldversion.com has 8.0 and below, but the specific ones i need are:
-AOL 9.0 Optimized
-AOL 9.0 Optimized SE
-AOL 9.0 Optimized LE

when i search all i get are the updated AOL 9.0 Security edition, or AOL 9.0 VR

so what i'm requesting, is if anybody has any of those versions, weather on a CD or the actual installation file, could you please post here or PM me?

RE: A slightly strange request by joey on 02-03-2007 at 12:35 PM

i dont have it but you work for AOL, so wouldnt your company be able to keep all the versions its made in the past?

RE: A slightly strange request by kao on 02-03-2007 at 12:38 PM

Surely they would be able to help you or have some old documentation with screenshots?

RE: A slightly strange request by NiteMare on 02-03-2007 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
i dont have it but you work for AOL, so wouldnt your company be able to keep all the versions its made in the past?
quote:
Originally posted by kao
Surely they would be able to help you or have some old documentation with screenshots?
well its kind of complicated, and i can't get in to it too much because of the NDA i signed, but needless to say i've only been able to get my hands on the canadian CD's