Shoutbox

Help With Hotmail & Password - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Help With Hotmail & Password (/showthread.php?tid=71454)

Help With Hotmail & Password by hello on 02-06-2007 at 11:04 PM

I forgot my password to my hotmail account and usually i dont use it unless its for work but i have my resume documents etc stored and i forgot my password to the account and my secret question :(

i heard there's something or a software that finds it for you, because your computer stores your cookies/password in your computer database, if anyone know what its called cuz i heard its good. thanks or any other way. Btw I use firefox when i access my hotmail account

RE: Help With Hotmail & Password by Rolando on 02-06-2007 at 11:06 PM

I don't think that is possible. Try using the alternate account to sent an e-mail to your other hotmail account and change your password from there.

RE: Help With Hotmail & Password by hello on 02-07-2007 at 08:34 AM

many attempts to reset failed, my account is frozen. how many days i gotta wait?

RE: Help With Hotmail & Password by ryxdp on 02-08-2007 at 10:00 AM

1. Please no double (or in your case triple) posting, use the edit button :P
2. That software you heard was good, probably did the job, but may have also sent the information to both you and someone else. I wouldn't go looking for it if I were you :)

That is all I have to say on the matter, I do not know of any other way to retrieve your account.:S

RE: Help With Hotmail & Password by Eddie on 02-08-2007 at 11:13 AM

For future reference to store passwords and other information...maybe you could use "Roboform", i feel that it's a quality program, dont know bout everyone else though *-)