Shoutbox

Block & Delete Question - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Block & Delete Question (/showthread.php?tid=71473)

Block & Delete Question by Snuffz on 02-07-2007 at 03:01 PM

Hi Guys

I wonder if anyone could answer this question for me:

If i block and delete someone from my msn and completly remove them from my contacts list, then go into tools, options then privacy tab then go to the block list and right click on their name and delete them completly from msn (so basically eradicatting them completly from msn), and they do exactly the same for me, ie block, delete and remove me from their contacts list completly aswell as deleting me from their block list found in the privacy tab by right clicking on me and then deleting. If i choose to readd them to my msn, and go to contacts, add a new contact and type their email address in, will they get an email or any kind of notificiation saying that ive added them again to msn?!

I've had an argument with a friend and i want to readd them to my msn, but i just wondered if they got another pop up box again, like the initial pop up box you get that says "blah blah has added you to their msn do contacts list do you agree yes no"

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

T x

RE: Block & Delete Question by Volv on 02-07-2007 at 04:13 PM

If both of you have deleted each other then I think the other person will get the popup if you re-add them. If the other person has not deleted you then I dont think the other person will get any notification when you re-add them.

PS: I'm not 100% sure :p

RE: Block & Delete Question by dedi on 02-08-2007 at 09:25 PM

sorry :P there is someting I can do to see if someone block me?

RE: Block & Delete Question by Weyzza on 02-08-2007 at 09:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dedi
sorry :P there is someting I can do to see if someone block me?
Short answer, no.
Block checkers DO NOT work