Shoutbox

Scary experiences.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Scary experiences.. (/showthread.php?tid=71526)

Scary experiences.. by Rolando on 02-09-2007 at 12:28 AM

What has been the scariest experience you've had?

To me, it would be when my parent's bathroom was on fire.. It is big bathroom with the basic stuff and two closets on the back. My mom's closet was where the fire started. There was smoke all over the house and the firefighters broke a whole wall to get in :dodgy:.. This happened like three years ago... and I think that's the scariest experience I've had.  I was alone at my house with my sister, my two little cousins and the maid.

My mom lost all of her clothes that day.. she had to buy new ones. My dad lost most of them, but not as many as my mom.

Although, unlike krissy (now pepsimax), I didn't take any pictures :dodgy:

What has been your scariest experience.. yet?

[Image: question.gif]

RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 12:31 AM

I don't remember any (very) scary experience...

RE: Scary experiences.. by prashker on 02-09-2007 at 12:36 AM

Well,

Besides the fight I witnessed between my Mom and my Dad a few years ago before the divorce.

I'd say

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=64929

RE: RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 12:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Well,

Besides the fight I witnessed between my Mom and my Dad a few years ago before the divorce.

I'd say

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=64929

OMG!!

what was that??
celebrity deathmatch??
RE: Scary experiences.. by prashker on 02-09-2007 at 12:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
OMG!!

what was that??
celebrity deathmatch??

Naah, none of em are celebrities and if it was they'd have their guts everywhere :p.
RE: Scary experiences.. by paperless on 02-09-2007 at 12:48 AM

Not much scary stories here (or that i remember of) but some days ago i woke up kinda scared because of a nightmare in which i took 2 in my biology test (from 0 to 20, btw).

RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 12:49 AM

uh...google translator doesnt know what 'guts' mean.

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Not much scary stories here (or that i remember of) but some days ago i woke up kinda scared because of a nightmare in which i took 2 in my biology test (from 0 to 20, btw).
you were scared because of a 2??
i'm sacred cuz i failed in my college test...and it's not a nightmare!!
RE: Scary experiences.. by prashker on 02-09-2007 at 12:53 AM

quote:

[Image: guts.jpeg]

Guts, intestines :p stuff like that.
RE: Scary experiences.. by Thor on 02-09-2007 at 12:54 AM

Well, I've been quite lucky, so no really scary experiences, except when we (me'n'dad) were driving on Dad's scooter, and there was some heavy bumps which neither me or dad saw. So we both got thrown off in about 60 km/h. (I'm talking about snowscooters here.).

Not really scary, we laughed of it afterwords. :)

RE: RE: Scary experiences.. by paperless on 02-09-2007 at 12:56 AM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
you were scared because of a 2??
i'm sacred cuz i failed in my college test...and it's not a nightmare!!

Well 2 is the same as failing in the test..

2 in 20 is 10% in 100%
RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 12:58 AM

yeah...but i'll have to study 1 more year to try again ='[

RE: Scary experiences.. by Voldemort on 02-09-2007 at 01:00 AM

when i fell off a jet ski at 60~65 mph... friend and me.... it was scary, i couldn't move.... still it was hilarious...

RE: Scary experiences.. by Vimto on 02-09-2007 at 11:08 AM

When I was about 11 years old I was meeting some friends and they were in another road that I could get to quicker through an alleyway and I thought that I'd scare them by jumping out the other end and "RAWRing" them.

To cut things short i turned around but the streetlamp thing was in my face and their was this asian man standing their, he like through me to the floor and I screamed and luckily a woman was in her garden and ran out but he'd run off.

:sad: It was really scary to think what could have happened. The police came after and had to examine me for bruises, fingerprints and such. They caught him a week later, he worked in the shop I used to go to :| which was scarier... But that whole experience has made me so careful when going out and stuff.

RE: Scary experiences.. by Oxy on 02-09-2007 at 01:02 PM

Well, back in primary school, we were playing a game of good ol' tag... so i decided to try to run and hide in the nature reserve (:P)..
So yeah, they found me :sad: but i hadn't been tagged yet.. so i ran away from them, and then i turned around... next thing i knew, i was on the ground next to a tree :lol:

EDIT:

quote:
did you kiss the tree?

wtf? :| No, i ran into it..
I would of thought you guys would be clever enough to get that..
RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 01:15 PM

did you kiss the tree?

RE: Scary experiences.. by pollolibredegrasa on 02-09-2007 at 01:22 PM

Not being able to breathe on christmas day last year while in hospital, followed shortly by the doctor basically saying "We need to put another tube into your chest or you could be dead within hours" (I already had 2 in at the time).

RE: Scary experiences.. by Tasha on 02-09-2007 at 01:29 PM

Haha, I have to chose from the 6 billion times my dad went psycho? Ok... scariest would have to be the night he hit my mum.

quote:
Originally posted by fatfreechicken
Not being able to breathe on christmas day last year while in hospital, followed shortly by the doctor basically saying "We need to put another tube into your chest or you could be dead within hours" (I already had 2 in at the time).

*pet*

RE: Scary experiences.. by Chancer on 02-09-2007 at 01:45 PM

The scariests were my sleepwalker experiences...I got up thinking there were insects in all over my bed...it already happened 3 or 4 times...

RE: Scary experiences.. by FrozenDaggers on 02-09-2007 at 02:05 PM

I've never had really scary experiences, just times when I've been worried.

I get scared on rollercoasters [can't stand heights]. lol.

RE: Scary experiences.. by vaccination on 02-09-2007 at 04:14 PM

Scary times have been when my mum and dad have had physical fights. Worst one was when a knife was involved, eep.

Can't think of much else that's really scary.

RE: Scary experiences.. by Chocolatino on 02-09-2007 at 05:17 PM

well nothing that tops your storys but wen i was little i was on a parked car on top of a small hill and the emergancy brake was lose so the car started rolling and i didn't know what to do.(i got the wheel and kept control untile the car stoped) thats pretty much it.

RE: Scary experiences.. by MeEtc on 02-09-2007 at 10:50 PM

Back when i was 6 or 7, i was in an airport in Miami. I went into an elevator ahead of the rest of my family, and all of a sudden, the doors closed without anyone else. I ended up going down to a maintenance level where some security dudes were getting on. They found where I was supposed to be again, but not after I turned white as a ghost...