Shoutbox

[split] school computer operating systems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [split] school computer operating systems (/showthread.php?tid=71545)

RE: Banned from the computers:( by Oxy on 02-08-2007 at 12:04 PM

School computers do suck, so theres no need to worry :)
I wonder when mine will upgrade to vista, seeing as we only upgraded from ME to xp 2 years ago :/

RE: Banned from the computers:( by Eddie on 02-08-2007 at 12:09 PM

We went from 98/2000 to XP this year on all of our computers, But our library computers have Windows Vista already so yeah :P

RE: Banned from the computers:( by Nagamasa on 02-08-2007 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow
We went from 98/2000 to XP this year on all of our computers, But our library computers have Windows Vista already so yeah :P
VISTA???!!!!

Our school computers are on XP, but they use the classic 98 colours, and we dont have any useful programs like IE7.

Thats a pretty big variance too. From 98 right to Vista...

Lucky...
quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
I wonder when mine will upgrade to vista, seeing as we only upgraded from ME to xp 2 years ago :/
Same
quote:
Schools computers are usually cheap and weak :\
We have 17"/19" monitors, though they are all the big fat ones...
quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
aha reminds me of the time when I shut down every single computer in the school via Remote shutdown and left the message "lol". Also the time when I was looking through the active directory and found out the  lady's in the office had been putting everyone's passwords in there.. ( Including phone numbers.. addresses.. etc ) Even the teacher's passwords.. Fucking morons..
That is a big LOL and HAHA. :rofl: And shame on you school! Such well unprotected network amazes me.
RE: Banned from the computers:( by prashker on 02-08-2007 at 12:20 PM

quote:

Wow, our schools pc's suck too much for XP :P.

Excluding 2 pc's which have XP I have access too :banana:
RE: Banned from the computers:( by joey on 02-09-2007 at 09:54 AM

some of the computers at my school i went to are STILL on windows NT, now THATS cheap!

RE: Banned from the computers:( by vaccination on 02-09-2007 at 04:17 PM

Vista? on school computers? rofl, that wont be for another few years in my school, only just finished updating all the computers to XP. though there is a damn lot of them =/

RE: RE: Banned from the computers:( by Vilkku on 02-09-2007 at 08:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Vista? on school computers? rofl, that wont be for another few years in my school, only just finished updating all the computers to XP. though there is a damn lot of them =/
My school upgraded to XP last summer as well :o
RE: Banned from the computers:( by pepsimax on 02-09-2007 at 08:20 PM

have or our are xp and the other 98 none vista at least 6 years

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by marissa on 02-09-2007 at 09:16 PM

ours has winxp pro i think, but with the classic 98 colours... and you cant right click the taskbar and the start menu has like 10 things in it so the desktops are crowded as hell

really stupid :\

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Kenji on 02-09-2007 at 09:23 PM

Icons disabled, right click disabled, School wallpaper, school theme.

XP Pro.

They all have a E6600 and 2GB RAM each D:

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Oxy on 02-09-2007 at 09:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmo
Icnos disabled, right click disabled, School wallpaper, school theme.

XP Pro.

Pretty much the same as ours =[ shame such good things go to waste like that..
RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Edgar J. on 02-09-2007 at 09:53 PM

i have a pc on my school i own it, its have vista, oder people with XP SP1, and my computer teacher doesn't know about computers :lol;

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Supersonicdarky on 02-09-2007 at 10:00 PM

most computers here have 98, but there are 1 or 2 labs with xps and lcd monitors

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Rolando on 02-09-2007 at 10:01 PM

All the computers in my school have xp.. some of the ones in the library have vista already, and most of the teachers already received vista..

My school is an "A" average school.. so I guess they receive more money for that.

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Supersonicdarky on 02-09-2007 at 10:03 PM

why are other school so rich :'(

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Chocolatino on 02-09-2007 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
quote:
Originally posted by Dazmo
Icnos disabled, right click disabled, School wallpaper, school theme.

XP Pro.

Pretty much the same as ours =[ shame such good things go to waste like that..

Same and :lol:
RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Vimto on 02-09-2007 at 11:50 PM

Our school computers are all Xp Proffesional.. Doubt theyll uprade ¬_¬ The cheep *beeps*

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by pepsimax on 02-10-2007 at 12:20 AM

out of 300+ pc's 10 are DOS for learning  uses :s

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Rolando on 02-10-2007 at 12:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pepsimax
out of 300+ pc's 10 are DOS for learning  uses :s

wtf
RE: [split] school computer operating systems by NiteMare on 02-10-2007 at 01:30 AM

my school used to have windows 3.1 on them, my elementary school had some sort of classroom OS, it was weird, and almost 10 years ago, so i forget

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Felu on 02-10-2007 at 04:50 AM

our school had 95 and 98 till last year before they upgraded some of the computers to XP last summer.

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Voldemort on 02-10-2007 at 05:05 AM

xp pro... but many  have their own lappy... ive got vista..

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Discrate on 02-10-2007 at 05:09 AM

my school are still on windows 95 0.0

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by scott2010_h on 02-10-2007 at 06:45 AM

My school is on Mac OS X, But the Computers Apps class have Win XP pro.  Plus side the teacher has no advanced knoledge of computers so i do what ever the hell i want in that class.

RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Kenji on 02-10-2007 at 07:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
:o I'd be pulling them things apart..!
So would i if i still went there :sad:
RE: [split] school computer operating systems by Zahid™ on 02-10-2007 at 10:23 AM

My school has had XP for at least 3 - 5 years *-).