Shoutbox

Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O (/showthread.php?tid=71564)

Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Nathan on 02-10-2007 at 09:07 AM

Well see for yourself...

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=......

:)

This may have been posted but I have not been on the computer for a whole week so i cant keep up :P

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by markee on 02-10-2007 at 09:10 AM

You're only about 10 months behind :tongue:.

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Kenji on 02-10-2007 at 09:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
AUS have been allowed to sign up. No one else have.
RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Eddie on 02-10-2007 at 09:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmo
quote:
AUS have been allowed to sign up. No one else have.
I wasnt even aware of that -.-

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Vilkku on 02-10-2007 at 09:15 AM

quote:

Nah, only two days.
RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by NanaFreak on 02-10-2007 at 09:18 AM

lol old for aussies =P

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by markee on 02-10-2007 at 09:34 AM

If I had have known that then I would have sent all my invitations to people, I just thought they were a waste to give us 50 invitations if people could already just sign up :tongue:

RE: RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Vilkku on 02-10-2007 at 09:40 AM

quote:
If I had have known that then I would have sent all my invitations to people, I just thought they were a waste to give us 50 invitations if people could already just sign up :tongue:

Hmm, tbh my Gmail still says "beta" and allows me to send invites to peoples. Is it same for everyone?
RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Felu on 02-10-2007 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Hmm, tbh my Gmail still says "beta" and allows me to send invites to peoples. Is it same for everyone?
Same here [Image: msn_tongue.gif].
RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by vaccination on 02-10-2007 at 09:53 AM

* vaccination hasn't used his Gmail account for ages =P

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Anubis on 02-10-2007 at 10:22 AM

Bah, I feel a lot less cool now. I've had a gmail account for ages now, even back when it was rare to have one. It's like an end of an era.

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by Thor on 02-10-2007 at 10:24 AM

I think that when gmail wasn't so easy to get, it was more correctly used, no idiots, jackasses, etc. If you got a GMail account, you'd probably use it for what it shouldd be used for. Now that everyone can get it, it will probably become slower and more filled with empty and unused accounts.

* Thor wants to go back to the days of invites.

RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by GiantSpider on 02-10-2007 at 10:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Bah, I feel a lot less cool now. I've had a gmail account for ages now, even back when it was rare to have one. It's like an end of an era.
Yeah, back they were selling invites on eBay, those were the days.
RE: Google mail now allowing people to sign up :O by somelauw on 02-10-2007 at 10:53 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now, people without friends are able to get gmail.
Now I will receive stupid e-mails from people without friends asking whether I want to be their friend.
(er, okay, I am talking nonsense)

Now, gmail is like hotmail. There are already chat messages integrated into it. (like msn integrated in hotmail)
Now, everyone can get an account.