Shoutbox

Help please! (MPL disappearing again) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) (/showthread.php?tid=71578)

Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by Alexx on 02-10-2007 at 05:33 PM

I am sorry if this subject has already been faced but I am not English and have problems understand that one which is written on the forum.
I have a serious quite a lot of problem as regards Messenger Plus 11.4.0.254. When I install it the program works correctly but after I re-boot the computer, the program does not psych himself up and only Windows Messanger 8.1 is started without the Plus expansion.
I would like to understand how to be able to do to solve the problem, thanks

RE: Help please! by Zahid™ on 02-10-2007 at 05:35 PM

Do you have SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral installed?
See this -> http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=70936

RE: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by Alexx on 02-11-2007 at 07:56 AM

Yes, i Have

RE: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by John Anderton on 02-11-2007 at 08:03 AM

Then you need to remove it.
Just read the thread posted above. It should help you :)

RE: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by Alexx on 02-12-2007 at 09:24 PM

If I wanted possession both Messenger Plus and SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral install as I can do?

RE: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by Nagamasa on 02-12-2007 at 09:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alexx
If I wanted possession both Messenger Plus and SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral install as I can do?
You cant do anything. For now, its a sacrifice to make to use Messenger Plus!. Perhaps later on SweetIM, SmileyCentral, and/or Patchou will need to get together to fix the problem.
RE: Help please! (MPL disappearing again) by Voldemort on 02-12-2007 at 11:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
and/or Patchou will need to get together to fix the problem.
Patchou won't release a 'fix' for it, as Sweet-whatever is the one that creates the problem, not a bug or Msg Plus! problem...