Shoutbox

rundll32.exe error on Display properties - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: rundll32.exe error on Display properties (/showthread.php?tid=71583)

rundll32.exe error on Display properties by ryxdp on 02-10-2007 at 07:39 PM

Whenever my desktop needs a change I have to do it quick, otherwise I get these messages:

I'm kinda getting sick of it now, can anyone help me find out what the hell it's going on about, and fix it?

RE: rundll32.exe error on Display properties by ShawnZ on 02-10-2007 at 08:32 PM

do you have any custom themes or screensavers installed?

RE: rundll32.exe error on Display properties by ryxdp on 02-11-2007 at 12:55 AM

Themes - cba to save up for WindowBlinds, or another alternative (free or not), so no themes

Screensavers - A Bravia screensaver (lol slideshow, shit. I likes the first one.), Flurry (the default mac screensaver for Windows), Sysinternals BlueScreen (yet another shit one, it really does give me a BSOD), I stole a few of the screensavers from win9x (like the "windows 98" and the 3D maze)

I've also just discovered that it happens when I select the ones starting with P through S...Red Moon Desert is an efficient way to get these messages.

I'll try cutting the default backgrounds and pasting them somewhere else, see if it has no problems without them.

EDIT: Not working, then again, I don't think I expected anything else to happen...