Shoutbox

[Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) (/showthread.php?tid=71639)

[Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 02-11-2007 at 08:40 PM

Here is my first script, but i wait for release them because is not perfect for the moment :P
Latest version:
[Image: Plugin.PNG]

[Image: Update.PNG]

- I wait msgplus 4.20 Yeah!
- I need cmd for support the Dynamic Dysplay Picture :(
- I want to decript the *.dt2 file for get the real name of picture :S
- I want one more parameter on function OnEvent_EnterPersonalizedStatus(NewStatus,NameTag,PersonalMessage,Name)
    the real name of Personalized Status
:^)

- need a cmd for reactivate the personalized status after reboot wlm!

RE: CsDp [Custom Status Display Picture] by Menthix on 02-11-2007 at 10:14 PM

Looks good, but we need a download :p.

RE: [Preview] CsDp (Custom Status Display Picture) by Jimbo on 02-12-2007 at 01:54 PM

Looks great? Maybe a more "english" screenshot would of been good

RE: [Preview] CsDp (Custom Status Display Picture) by Eddie on 02-12-2007 at 02:47 PM

Looks pretty good except for the Cs Dp Config which in my opinion looks very bulky and cluttered *-) and a few spelling mistakes in there to *-)

RE: [Preview] CsDp (Custom Status Display Picture) by Flash on 02-13-2007 at 10:24 PM

i modified the first picture

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Rolando on 02-19-2007 at 02:44 AM

looks great. (Y)

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by High Speed Chaser on 02-19-2007 at 11:58 AM

will this script be available in English or only in the other language

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Eddie on 02-19-2007 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser
will this script be available in English or only in the other language
If you look at the pictures you will see its in english ;) although it may not be spot on, you can understand the basics of it :)
RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by magicfly on 02-21-2007 at 08:15 PM

really good! link?

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by absorbation on 02-21-2007 at 08:18 PM

I'm confused, what does it actually do. I take it you don't speak English very well, so can anyone figure it out for me? :P

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by vikke on 02-21-2007 at 09:05 PM

Well.. As I understand it, it makes you choose one specific DP for each personalized status. And some game feature for personalized status.

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 02-24-2007 at 04:55 PM

How to let the select item all time selected because if i select blank the select item go unselect picture follow.

edit: and the event lstviewclick not detect this need to return -1 if no
select item appear :|

edit2: the event is not called if i switch the select item with arrow keyboard

edit3: THX patchou for the 4.20 function OnPsdp_MainEvent_LstViewSelStateChanged(w,c,n,s) {
    if (s) LstViewClicked(w,c,n);
}

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Patchou on 02-24-2007 at 07:32 PM

Nice one :)

You're in luck, both of what you requested was added recently for Messenger Plus! Live 4.20 which will be released next tuesday. The documentation in the database has already been updated with the new info.

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 02-24-2007 at 08:07 PM

but patchou u see the first post?????
for others suggestions?

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Patchou on 02-24-2007 at 08:13 PM

There is no straightforward way to get the current selection in a listview control, that's how the Windows API works and it is because several items can be selected in any order. So you need to iterate through every item and call LstView_GetSelectedState to find the one/s that is/are selected.

As for detecting if the current dp is dynamic, I'll see into that but that won't be for the next update, sorry :)

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Patchou on 02-27-2007 at 04:07 AM

Well, actually, I just had a talk with Cookie who reminded me that you can use the LVM_GETNEXTITEM message with the LVNI_SELECTED flag to get the currently selected item in controls that do not allow multiple selection. Sorry for replying too quickly.

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Salem on 02-27-2007 at 01:34 PM

Wow, this looks good.

Look forward to it's release

~Salem(@)

RE: RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 02-28-2007 at 12:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Well, actually, I just had a talk with Cookie who reminded me that you can use the LVM_GETNEXTITEM message with the LVNI_SELECTED flag to get the currently selected item in controls that do not allow multiple selection. Sorry for replying too quickly.

patchou and for last state of PS after reboot wlm?

i save the name with {blabla} but after i change the name the personalized status is not activated, so the event is not fired after the user set other status and, the auto msg not work :P

pls help me for this pachou!
RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by High Speed Chaser on 03-01-2007 at 08:25 AM

how is it going flash
any ETA (when it's out) or link (if it's out)

RE: RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 03-02-2007 at 11:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser
how is it going flash
any ETA (when it's out) or link (if it's out)

now with 4.20 is more nice ;) i need to build my update code and after i think i can post i link for release this ;)
RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Leyphaen on 03-02-2007 at 01:10 PM

Nice! This is something I've been looking for a long time already! Can't wait for the release... :)

RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 03-02-2007 at 09:29 PM

New Picture of my last work for my update feature
see first post ;)

RE: RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by High Speed Chaser on 03-04-2007 at 12:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Flash26
see first post, u like that huh?

I love it

You have to give us a download soon
please

My 50th post now a full member [Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif]
RE: [Preview] PsDp (Personalized Status Display Picture) by Flash on 03-07-2007 at 09:33 PM

New pic for Auto check for update see first post