Shoutbox

Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added (/showthread.php?tid=71673)

Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added by Dreamsilver on 02-12-2007 at 03:16 PM

Anyone knows how to make the display pictures arranged according to the date i added in to msn?

cos i jus had another com and after adding the pictures are not sorted according to date added to msn instead it is randomly placed

RE: Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added by Sunshine on 02-12-2007 at 03:46 PM

I don't think this is possible because messenger encodes them then shows them alphabeticly according to the encoded names as stored in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<windows account name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\<.NETpassport>\ObjectStore\UserTile (WLM 8.1 in Win XP)

RE: Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added by Dreamsilver on 02-12-2007 at 05:08 PM

but the previous computer i have was sorted according to the date i add to msn messenger *-)

RE: Display Pics Added not arranged according to date added by RaceProUK on 02-13-2007 at 05:11 PM

That was probably more by coincidence.