Shoutbox

No toast message with [MSN antiblock plugin] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: No toast message with [MSN antiblock plugin] (/showthread.php?tid=71750)

No toast message with [MSN antiblock plugin] by rainbow on 02-14-2007 at 05:52 PM

Hi, i have installed MSN antiblock plugin script, its nice and works great!

There's just one thing that i would like to know if its possible to change or make.....

From time to time a contact of mine comes to me and says "hey, everytime i come online, you come online at the same time! :| "

This happens cause when they come online, my MSN unblocks them, and so a Toast message, saying i came online, appears on their side..so thats why they think i came online at the same time as they did.

Is it possible...to...when MSN antiblock plugin unblocks my contacts, to not send a toast message to my contacts, saying that i came online...?

Ofcourse...Only when my contacts are unblock, cause if i come online it should work as normally and show a toast message on their side...

Hope you understand :D

Thanks in Advance

RE: No toast message with [MSN antiblock plugin] by Menthix on 02-14-2007 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rainbow
Is it possible...to...when MSN antiblock plugin unblocks my contacts, to not send a toast message to my contacts, saying that i came online...
No, impossible because of how Messenger's protocol works.