Shoutbox

Integrate chat logging of Plus! to own logging of WLM - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Integrate chat logging of Plus! to own logging of WLM (/showthread.php?tid=71873)

Integrate chat logging of Plus! to own logging of WLM by ahmetgns on 02-18-2007 at 01:15 AM

As a Plus! user I don't want to log my chats in two different directories. One by Plus! and one by WLM. Chat logging of Plus! is more beautiful with all colours and emotions than WLM's own logging. However I feel I had to set WLM to log my chats also because when I started a new conversation window with someone I want to see old chats on that window.

Could you integrate logging of Plus! as default logging of WLM such that when I opened chat window I could see old chats on that window with all emoticons even if WLM don't log my chats. Also after selecting a contact from Select a Contact window of WLM to view your chat logs or 'Right click on a contact>View>Chat logs' let it open Chat Log Viewer of Plus!. I put some picture to clarify my point.

Sorry for some wrong translation because my messenger is Turkish and I tried to translate it to english on Paint without knowing original English messenger's texts.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=790454]