Shoutbox

i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player (/showthread.php?tid=71914)

i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by TheMusicPirate on 02-19-2007 at 11:04 AM

i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player, i click install and it does nothing. i downloaded and installed adobe flash player from the website and it still did nothing.

RE: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by Eddie on 02-19-2007 at 11:47 AM

Yeah the same seems to happen to me when i use Windows Vista :( it asks continually for you to install it, but it doesnt. Just had a quick browse then, try this not sure if it will work but who knows :)

EDIT: Im using Windows XP right now so i cant check it sorry.

RE: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by TheMusicPirate on 02-19-2007 at 11:49 AM

ya i forgot to mention that i am using windows vista

RE: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by Eddie on 02-19-2007 at 11:51 AM

You could also try installing it through Firefox? *-)

RE: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by TheMusicPirate on 02-19-2007 at 11:52 AM

how would i go about doing that? :)

RE: i keep getting a popup saying to install adobe flash player by Eddie on 02-19-2007 at 11:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheMusicPirate
how would i go about doing that? :)
Do exactly as you do in Internet Explorer but with Firefox? *-)

EDIT: Would shockwave work just the same? not sure though.