Shoutbox

The sounds don't play - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: The sounds don't play (/showthread.php?tid=71940)

The sounds don't play by WUSA on 02-19-2007 at 10:15 PM

sorry that mx english si very bat cause i am german ;)

i hvae a problem my sounds dont play i reinstalled msn & plus 10 times but they won't play can anybodey help me plzZz

RE: THE SOUNDS DONT PLAY by Rolando on 02-19-2007 at 10:18 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=59...d=651438#pid651438

Please search before you post next time.

(If that is not your problem, please explain further)

RE: THE SOUNDS DONT PLAY by WUSA on 02-19-2007 at 10:20 PM

no i mean the emotion sounds sry -.-

RE: THE SOUNDS DONT PLAY by Orgrim Doomhammer on 02-20-2007 at 07:22 PM

if you don't have the latest version it would be a problem MP!L had with compatibility between emotion sounds & emoticons that was solved in the latest releases. if you have, well.... I don't know what else could it be.
also, could you please write the error you get upon sending a sound?

RE: The sounds don't play by WUSA on 02-21-2007 at 08:55 PM

there is no error code etc it easy wont play it could the reason be my mess.be patch ?

RE: The sounds don't play by CookieRevised on 02-21-2007 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WUSA
there is no error code etc it easy wont play it could the reason be my mess.be patch ?
it might be...

When you have things that don't work, always try to eliminate things one by one. eg: If you have your messenger patched, then try it without the patch.

although I have a feeling it wont fix it though

;)

Also some additional questions which needs to be answered:

- You say you get no error, but what do you exactly see being writting in the chat? Can you post that exactly as it appear on screen... even maybe take some screenshot of it...

- What is your exact and complete version number of Messenger (go to "Help > About Messenger" to find out)

- What is your exact and complete version number of Messenger Plus! (go to "Plus! > About Messenger Plus!" to find out)
RE: The sounds don't play by sidoseinsohn on 02-22-2007 at 07:53 AM

My MsnPlusLive Version is 4.11.0254 bu just you know the EMOTIN SOUNS witsch useres send to other useres? i deleted all from my pc what is messenger then i installed it new... it doesent works when i will send a EMUTION SOUND the other one how i send to hears it but i cant her it when others send to me no error code or message it only doesent play ... -.-8-)

RE: The sounds don't play by Orgrim Doomhammer on 02-23-2007 at 08:42 AM

have you tried and see if you have all the correct options checked in the preferences panel?